Present - Guided Meditation 4+
Mindfulness Breathe Calm Sleep
Meditation to Relax and Sleep - Mindfulness Free App
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Present is the #1 mindfulness and meditation app to bring more clarity, joy and happiness to your daily life. Meditate for just a few minutes/day to reduce stress, improve focus, sleep better, relax and more. Our guided meditations are led by world leading mindfulness experts and are great for beginners as well as intermediate and advanced users.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
• Better focus throughout the day
• Reduction of stress and anxiety to stay calm and relaxed
• Sleep better to reduce stress and anxiety
• Increased self-awareness and sense of perspective
• Be an effective leader
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
* Hundreds of mindfulness meditations to help you destress, relax and sleep better
* Track your progress with daily streaks and time spent meditating
* Use on all devices - your progress is synced across them all
* SOS sessions to manage moments of panic or anxiety
* Simple and beautiful design
Guided meditation topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Managing Stress
* Body Scan
* Love + Kindness
* Pain Management
* And much more…
Get more from your day through mindfulness, be less distracted and reactive, and focus on the things that matter most to you. Relax with guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that bring calm, wellness and balance to your life.
Download the one meditation app everybody needs. Become happier, more relaxed, and calm.
- Your subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 3 day free trial is provided
- You will be charged $7.99 for 1 week, $39.99 for 1 month, $14.99 for 1 month, $59.99 for 1 year depending on the subscription pack.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
* Terms of service: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mindful-apps/present/termsOfUse.txt
Thanks for using Present! Here is what's new in this new version:
- iOS 14 update
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We appreciate your reviews and feedback! While you are waiting for this update to install, make yourself comfortable and relax. Then take a few deep breaths and notice what's happening at the present moment. Happy meditating!
Ratings and Reviews
Does a great job of keeping me focused, but...
Ever since I got this app, I loved how aesthetically pleasing this app is because of the font style, and the whole design of it! I like the narrator, but I would prefer if it was multiple people instead of one female doing all of the sessions. Don’t get me wrong, I feel it’s great to have consistency, but it is nice for a change that the narrator is switched up a bit. Also, I like how this app does a good job of keeping me focused on one thing, however, it is getting a bit repetitive only focusing on the breath and not other things.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
Not free anymore
I downloaded this app a week or so before the new update and seemingly lost the progress I had made thus far. I went to open the app as usual in the morning to meditate and was brought to a screen that I can’t get out of without signing up for a subscription either billed monthly or yearly. I sent two emails to the email address they provided right here in the App Store and still haven’t heard a response. This app used to be “subscription free” and allowed access to many different meditations but now you must sign up! It still states this is an app with free meditations which is why I’m giving it two stars. I hate to give it a bad review, but I haven’t gotten an email back in about a week and found they have no consideration to those who were already using the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. You can contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to resolve any issues you have with the app. Thank you in advance!
Please read developer
I have a mistake i download this and when its done i open it and tap what stress i have and then i click play then it says pay and then i click pay because i tought there will be free but i click trial and saw the price free and then i bought it and then when i bought it it says i will be charge in 3 days and i was so shock and please remove the charge because I didn’t play it and please im so sorry
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mindful Meditation LLC
- 103.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mindful Meditation LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Meditation Premium $39.99
- Meditation Premium Weekly $7.99
- Meditation Premium $59.99
- Meditation Premium $14.99