Prizmo is the most capable scanner app for iPhone & iPad to create stunning scans of documents or process business cards from photos. Prizmo offers an efficient capture workflow, powerful editing capabilities, a choice of highly accurate OCRs, text-to-speech & accessibility features, searchable PDF & DOCX exports, and comprehensive automation, all packaged in an elegant & intuitive user interface.
Prizmo will be your trusted mobile scanner, always at hand.
*** Featured in an Apple Keynote presentation ***
“Prizmo is a remarkably deep app that includes a myriad of other features.“ — MacStories
“When it comes to mobile scanner apps, Prizmo 5 is unmatched for its fast, streamlined workflow and high-quality scans.” — MacWorld
• New capture workflow tailored for speed: in just 3 taps, have your document scanned, cleaned up, cropped, and text-recognized to a multi-page PDF right into your cloud
• Highest quality scans: up to 300+ DPI
• State-of-the-art page detection
• Quality review: keep or reshoot
• Innovative stabilization: sharper than standard OIS (optical image stabilization)
• Multi-page support
• Reliable & accurate on-device OCR with machine learning in 28 languages(*)
• High-performance Cloud OCR in 26 languages(*) + handwriting recognition (English only)
• Fine-grained OCR editing: text & regions, binarization, text polarity
• Structural analysis with CoreML
• Background processing
ENHANCE, EDIT & EXPORT
• Adjust rotation, perspective crop, cleanup mode (black/white, color, gray), brightness & contrast, edge repair
• Flattening of curved contents (books & magazines)
• Powerful non-destructive editing: original photo can always be reprocessed from scratch without reshooting
• Export formats: searchable PDF, Microsoft Word DOCX with original layout, TXT, PNG, JPEG
• Advanced PDF options: password protected PDF, efficient compression formats
(customizable JPEG quality, CCITT G4, JBIG2) to generate small files
• Auto Upload: PDFs are automatically sent to your cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV)
• Export business cards to Contacts or as vCard
• Smart actions: interact with detected phone numbers, dates, locations, email addresses, URLs
TEXT READER & VOICE
• Comfortable multi-page reading experience
• Customizable margins, line spacing, text size & fonts
• Read text aloud using iOS voices
• Adjustable speech rate & playback controls
• Word highlighting during playback
• Optimized for VoiceOver
• Spoken guidance prior to shooting
• Spoken description: quantity of text & page visibility
• Dynamic Type
• OpenDyslexic reading font
• Batch editing: replicate settings across pages
• Automation (x-callback-url): use Shortcuts app to automate document processing
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Messages extension: scan & send a document without leaving the conversation
• Open In & Photos extensions (process & cleanup)
• iPad multitasking and drag & drop
• iCloud & Continuity across iPhone, iPad & Mac
• Background audio player
• Prizmo is available as a free download to try out its core features: scanning workflow, on-device OCR, text access & text-to-speech (limited), exporting of PDF documents (watermarked)
• Premium Pack is a one-time purchase to unlock all limitations: unlimited on-device OCR, full access to text & text-to-speech, smart actions, watermark removal
• Cloud Plan subscription (optional) provides the Cloud OCR feature. Plans are detailed in the app
• Volume purchase (VPP): see Prizmo (Volume Ed.)
Prizmo is "privacy first". Personal data is yours, we don’t access it, we don’t read it, we don’t host it on our servers.
(*) full list of OCR languages available on https://creaceed.com/iprizmo
Cloud OCR requires an Internet connection.
Fixed an imaging subsystem crash that could randomly occur while shooting or editing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Constantly clips/mangles the edges of scans
I am disappointed that it appears a recent update has mangled the scanning feature. It constantly clips/mangles the edges of scans now. Letters disappear at the edges of the image. It is clear the algorithm used to clean up the images is messing up.
Update: Developer’s response helped fix the problem. Not bitter, but the edge correction shouldn’t be on by default, I think it is a bit like the straightening of text, it should be an on/off button control. That said, thank you to the developer for responding quickly and identifying the problem and providing the fix!
Developer Response ,
Hello. You could try deactivating the "Edge Repair" feature. While in Image mode, tap on "Adjust" then deactivate "Edge Repair". If you still encounter issues, you can always send us the image where you notice this problem so that we can test it here. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org /TC
I really have a hard time reading and retaining what I read because my mind wanders. I love this app because it gets me through all my college readings. I wish the scanner was a smidge better but it may be a user error lol. I tell all my friends about it. I wish I knew about this app as a freshman!
Developer Response ,
Great to hear! Thank you for the kind words. /TC
Most capable scanner IPadOS. Vast improvement over v 4.
Remarkable app. Many, many features. As advertised, really simple if you want it to be, but also really capable. Huge improvement over previous version and well worth the tiny price. OCR works like a pro scanner, finding logical chunks of text and images; you can ignore or reorder them if you want. Exports to many apps. Plus works well with iPad share sheet. Autoscans multipage documents.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the kind words! Appreciated.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 65 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $13.99
- Cloud Plan (S) - Monthly $0.99
- Premium Pack (Upgrade 4 > 5) $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.