Designed for iPhone
Procurify is an Intelligent Spend Management platform. We’re on a mission to give all organizations unprecedented visibility and control over their business spend. By bringing more spend under management in one procure-to-pay solution, our customers capture unified spend data that can be harnessed to realize millions of dollars in time and cost savings.
Named the #1 Purchasing Leader by G2, Procurify is trusted by 600+ customers and 1M active users worldwide to manage over US$30 billion dollars of organizational spend. We integrate with major ERP accounting systems such as NetSuite and QuickBooks Online.
What our customers say: “We were able to get our requisition cycle time down from about twenty-nine days down to one day. That’s 96% faster which is a monumental improvement from our previous processes.” - Skye Durant, Director of Procurement at Canal Barge
- Eliminate rogue spending and encourage budget discipline with flexible spend controls
- Streamline communication and empower decision-making with a complete picture of every purchase transaction
- Improve your bottom line with spend insights and real-time budget visibility on desktop and mobile
- Remove purchasing bottlenecks and speed up purchase cycle times with configurable workflows and automation
- Integrate seamlessly with your accounting system or ERP to automate the data workflows between finance and procurement.
This new release includes a cleaner, refreshed look to help you focus on more efficient spend management.
Ratings and Reviews
App only works for viewing existing orders
Don’t use this app to place orders - you’ll encounter an error when you go to submit it. This is especially true if you’re part of a former Inspire school. Use a desktop computer or laptop to place orders.
I don’t know what they did during the redesign, but their server for this app doesn’t even work. This stupid app won’t even let me log into my account; buffering for years only to kick me out after patient waiting.
Why would the school use this service without putting this app to the test? I was able to submit a request after several tries only to find out my vendor was not approved, then why have them on the list? Come to find out a month later.. I submitted a question and I got a error message instead. There are several issues with this app. Hope they can fix it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 134.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Procurify Technologies Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.