Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
CA Notice at Collection: https://www.progressive.com/privacy/privacy-data-request/
We’ve boosted performance and fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not sure what more one could ask for! The app affords me the access I need to look into my policies; the UI is straightforward, with Auto and Marine separates into two separate tabs (and I’d guess other forms would also be handled as such— like Home, etc.). Electronic ID cards (as well as printer-friendly ones) are accessible with merely a thumbprint unlock and one click. Everything is literally right there and easy to navigate.
• the one difficulty I’ve experienced has been in cases where I needed to change my policy (e.g., sold a vehicle and needed to remove coverage while also considering a slight change in coverage/deductible as well). In that case, as well as the last time I purchased a new vehicle, I was not able to follow through with the necessary processes 100% to completion via the app alone. Ultimately, logging in via web browser and eventually speaking with someone over the phone was a necessity. Granted, there are many loopholes for fraud when dealing with the aforementioned changes in policy, so I’m understanding on that.
Thus far, now four years with Progressive, they’ve turned out to be rather impressive overall!
Progressive is the cheapest to start, but it continues to change. Our initial rate was $100 a month cheaper and the it randomly went up for no reason between the second and third payments with no explanation. Then we enrolled four vehicles in snap shot for 6 months 3 vehicles said we were on track for savings. One vehicle had a bad first couple months with a lot of hard brakes and a couple of late driving and it said a rate change was likely, but then it had minimal events for the next four months. Our savings on one vehicle was $109 per month, the other was $10 per month, the other said it did not make a change, but the one that said an increase was likely raise our rate $244 per month!!!! So that was a net increase of $135 per month. Snap shot is a joke. Firstly it ranks you by hard stops and fast accelerations , but sometimes those are necessary to avoid collisions and stopping before going through a red light or something. It’s not an accurate measurement of a person’s driving skills. Secondly if there are bad months it does not take into account the other good months. And lastly the penalty for two bad months in one car is significantly greater than three really good cars for all 6 months. My recommendation is tell them to eat their snap shot, because in the end they will get their money back one way or another. It is the biggest bait and switch on the market. My rate is back to the same as it was after all these promises of savings.
85% of my favorite things
The app is amazing. Always works when I want it to. Shows me both of cards when my policy is close to renewing. Anything that I can’t do on the app it will link me to the website and keeps me logged in so I can get things done. They have all of my documents stored in one single place online so if I miss a mailing or delete an email I can still check it out. I gave it 5 stars and said its 85% is because I wish you could pull up the dec page and voi on the app and save it like the ID card. I love that I can see the status of my payments online and that I get a reminder a few days before it pulls the payment. Originally I could sign my docs online. I would like to be able to sign all docs online. Like when I make changes in the middle of the policy period. And for the auto they don’t let you lower you comp/coll online. It would be great if I could do it myself instead of having to call in. Otherwise it’s great.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Progressive Insurance
- 187.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.