Build upper body strength, physique, and stamina with pull ups! This app is great for beginners working on their first pull up, or advanced athletes looking to get 50+ pull ups.
- 11 pull up training plans
- Personal record tracking
- Keep track of the total amount of pull ups completed across all workouts
- Training history
- Customizable workout reminder notifications
- Warm up routines for each workout
1. Before you begin a program test your maximum number pull ups.
2. Once you know how many pull ups you can do choose a training level that is appropriate for you.
3. Use the rest timer to rest between each set of pull ups.
4. Ensure you rest the proper amount of time between each workout. The default rest time is 2 days (48 hours). Keep in mind the workout reminders can be changed under Settings if you want to rest for a different amount of time between workouts.
5. After you complete a level start on the next one. You'll be doing 50 pull ups before you know it!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
Ratings and Reviews
I am just starting to work out and I have a home gym with a pull up bar that I wanted to use with this app but it starts way way too hard. I can’t do the first workout day 1 level 1 and I’m no where close to being able to achieve that.
A required advertising glitch makes the app unusable. The buttons required to submit completion of a stage and to move on to next stage are covered up by an advert on the bottom of the screen.
Ads block content
Run app on airplane mode or ads will cover buttons at bottom of screen. Without those buttons, you can't use app.
- Charles Vanderhoff
- 19.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vandersoft
- In-App Purchases
- Pull Up Challenge Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.