Pull-ups is an upper body compound pulling exercise, the arms must carry and lift the entire weight of the body. Pull-ups will train your muscles in the back, biceps and forearms, so it will enhance your strength of arms.
If you make your decision to increase your strength of arms, if you want to break your records of pullups, if you want to do 20 consecutive pullups, follow Pullups Coach, this app is to help you achieving the goal.
No matter what level you are in at this moment, just follow Pullups Coach’s plan, do step by step, and only take about 30 minutes a week, you will become the hero of yourself after six weeks.
⁃ Well designed pullups plans.
⁃ Track your pullups trainings and calorie burned.
⁃ Graphical log of your each pullups and calorie burned.
⁃ Custom pullups reminder.
⁃ Support backstage and lock screen running.
⁃ Passcode function.
⁃ Supports Touch ID passcode.
⁃ Music plays, make it more fun when you are doing pullups.
⁃ Share your trainings with your friends.
⁃ Make your own exercise plan if you have finished the default plans and found they are too easy.
⁃ Supports WiFi backup & restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
If you have any question or suggestion, please send email to our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
⁃ Compatible with iOS 16.
⁃ Other minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to keep track of progress
Great app to keep track of progress. Easy to use. Only wish my music isn’t paused every time when going to the next set or resting.
By doing pull-ups 3 times a week and adding reps ever so gradually, you can make real progress. It's amazing that by simply being told by your phone that "it's time to do pull-ups" that you actually do them. The app makes for a very consistent workout. Some negatives:
1. The use of this app messes up the volume on my iPhone. Need to restart.
2. The synthetic voice commands are annoying harsh and distorted, not at all like Siri
3. There is a place to leave notes for each workout, but no indication that a note exists for a given workout. So you have to check each workout and go to another screen just to see if you did make an entry.
4. You are asked to complete a certain number of reps for each workout, it is assumed that you did them, and you are congratulated. But what if you cannot complete them? It would be better to record what you actually did. Then maybe the app could adjust to your own progress. Example: I could not complete 12 pull-ups on the last set, but I'll be asked to do even more in the next workout.
I love this app. I Have always struggled with pull-ups. Still do TBH. But I am up to 16 straight after 6 weeks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 倩 赵
- 34.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Maxwell Software