P3 Mobile – VRS on the go, because every conversation matters.
P3 Mobile is the on-the-go VRS (Video Relay Service) app that makes it easy for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals to make and receive VP calls anywhere using a Wi-Fi or a cellular data connection.
Recent updates now include text chat, the ability to share a follow-up number with an interpreter straight from your contact list, and even the power to block unwanted callers. Our users love our intuitive user interface with a choice of two themes and the ability to add contact photos. You'll also enjoy Number Lookup, powered by Google Maps, to help you find phone numbers and conduct map searches without having to leave the app. Even when you're not using the app, you can now receive full-screen notifications at the moment a call is incoming.
P3 Mobile still has all the great features users have come to expect including built-in PurpleMail™, one- and two-line VCO, call history, “smart search” and an easy-to-use interface. It’s the best way to keep in touch with everyone and anyone, anytime and anywhere, and now P3 Mobile has even more!
Download/upgrade P3 Mobile today and tell us what you think.
Introducing sivo! A new feature, built into P3 that allows hearing and deaf people to finally see each other during a VRS call. With this update, the sivo button automatically appears whenever you call a hearing person who has downloaded sivo.
Version 5.5.2 also includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Please be more specific on what you adding or removing as you update. Every update. Every little thing you did. We have a right to know. Important to know. Can’t use the same message every time y’all update. Please and thank you
Best VRS App Hands Down!
• Best VRS interpreters in the industry - ASL skills, personable with the caller, professional, friendly, helpful, and the list goes on.
• The GUI of the app is very modern and appealing.
• Easy to navigate
• Block unwanted callers feature
• Voice Carry Over (VCO) feature for hard-of-hearing or oral users to take full control of voicing their conversations
• Ability to select phone number from the mobile device contact list
• Toggle between Light and Dark theme as preferred
• Ability to login two Videophone number/accounts onto one app which is great when I have both a personal VP number and work VP number. I can get calls to both numbers at the same time
• It has a Number Lookup Google Search ability straight from the app
• Missed calls are able to leave a video message for me to view when I’m available
• They have Spanish VI (Virtual Interpreters) for those who need to communicate in Spanish
• #AlwaysOn - guaranteed notification for incoming calls
I’ve tried out several other VRS providers on and off, but stayed loyal to Purple for many years. They never cease to disappoint me with their service, products, and quality.
Interpreter in the control
Every time I made a called. Why is the interpreter think they are in the control when I made a called ? Ie~ to stop the interpreter to clarify or mind to hold or to cut the conversation even though the opposite person on the phone keep talking so my point is, why are you allow this happen since the customer is IN THE CONTROL when make a call..... but why the interpreter keep going when I asked to stop interpreter? This is the most common in any VRS industry that I have see and heard several of their story. This is not the way to handle this. Customer is the one who in the control when make a call and I am ask simple for the interpreter to do this... handle this please. Thank you. Most respectful ......
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Purple Communications, Inc.
- 130.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Purple Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.