PushPress Members 4+
Designed for iPad
For gym members to reserve their place in a class, sign up for gym events, purchase product pre-orders and general account management like updating headshots and credit card on file.
- Bug fix on reservation detail screen to show class description, late cancel time, and waitlist position (if applicable)
- Bug fix to remove limit to only show 50 classes per day
Ratings and Reviews
Review pop up within 30 seconds
Was only on here 30 seconds when the review questioner popped up, but I did a lot and already have an opinion. It’s fantastic, do I wish some things were smoother, sure, but it does the job with grace and some smoothness. Could be smoother: wish I only had to click “unlimited member” once, I’m still an unlimited member sense the first time I clicked that :/
The class calendar shows a list of people who are in the class and will show you if you are in the class, but if you click on reserved and look at the people who are in the class it doesn’t match and can show empty spots even though the class is full. Also when you click on a day it more often than not pulls up a class registration for a different day.
The loading speed also needs to be improved. I have tried to register for a class and been stuck on a loading screen for a few minutes, but someone opened up the app and told me I was in the class. I closed the app and reopened it but I didn’t see I was registered. My app did not register that I was in the class till the next day.
Overall it mostly works but could use some big improvements to make a better user experience.
Developer Response ,
this should be fixed in latest update, let us know if you are still experiencing the same
Great Mobile App for the Gym
Once you learn how to navigate, this app is solid.
My main issues with the app.
1. The menu in the upper left is not easy to use. It can be hard on some phones to click on the menu bars. Had to help another member and neither one of us could click on the menu bars without getting frustrated. You get used to it, and I can see why it is so small once you get to the next screens.
2. With so much real estate on the Home Screen it seems like you could more easily direct members to the place they need to go using larger buttons. Or at least have some information available on the front screen. Maybe have a gym announcement of the day on that Home Screen? That would be helpful.
3. If you want to track your progress, you need to purchase a different app and you would have to use the same app as the gym to do this easily. Btwb, SugarWOD, or Kilomodo.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PushPress, Inc.
- 40.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PushPress, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.