The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken desktop software.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App for iPhone and iPad syncs with Quicken desktop, so you can make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data.
• View your balances, accounts, and transactions.
• See spending trends and check your budget.
• Enter transactions as you spend even when you are not connected to the internet.
• Search transaction history.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Snap and store a picture of your receipt.
FEEL CONFIDENT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by 256-bit encryption.
• Additional protection with Face ID and Touch ID.
• Data access guarantee: Always have full access to and ownership of your data.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create a Quicken ID from your Quicken desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 9 or higher.
QUICKEN VERSION REQUIREMENTS
Supported version of Quicken desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager is required.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
If you are a California resident, please refer to the new privacy guidelines set forth by The California Consumer Privacy Act on information sharing. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information as defined by these new guidelines, please go to http://www.quicken.com/privacy
Improvement: Readability of pie chart and text on Trending Categories card.
Improvement: Reduced slowing for large datasets.
Fixed: Issues related to transactions.
Fixed: Issue with blank screen appearing in budget.
Fixed: Issue in which hidden accounts appeared under Property & Debt.
Fixed: Issues with search.
Fixed: Display issues with menu.
Fixed: Issue with loading local payees provided by Yelp.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally fixed the mobile app
I have had quicken for years and when the app first came out it was really useless. I had to do everything on my desktop. I have had the app on my phone but haven’t used it in a couple of years. About a month ago I synced it with my account and noticed it would download my new transactions directly from my accounts to the app everytime I opened it. I was interested. I updated some catagories on the new transactions and also cleared some overdue reminders. To get these changes to sync I just open quicken on my pc and sync with mobile app and everything is there and updated. I no longer have to download the transactions from my bank on my pc. This helps me a lot because I’m always on my phone and I can update transactions using the app instead of having to spend more time on my pc. Sometimes in the past I would go over a month before opening the pc and I would have tons of transactions to catagorize. Now when I open the pc quicken I just sync and it’s all done. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is I would like the balance forecast on the app. I don’t open the pc version much anymore. Much improved over old versions.
Much better, and then...
Problem with viewing Quicken Mobile in landscape mode on iPad quickly fixed by very responsive developer.
Just updated to version 5.20.0 and noticed that I can no longer view Quicken in landscape mode on my iPad.
In the past I have been critical of Quicken on my iMac and the mobile apps for my iPhone and iPad. I was a bit miffed when Quicken went to a subscription service but I have to say that Quicken is now much improved on all of my devices and is very helpful with planning and managing my checking accounts and other finances. I don’t have complex finances, gratefully, and the current state of Quicken is meeting my needs. A while back I had an ID/Password issue that I could not resolve on my own. A call to Support had me back in business after an hour on the phone. The rep was excellent. So, let’s hope they don’t keep “refining” Quicken to the point where they mess it up.
Can’t use the app after the latest update!!!!
1) Since I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago, now my app opens, flashes the account list & immediately minimizes. Double-click, choose the app from the open apps, same thing happens. Can’t use it. Left my previous review here (from 2016). I really need to find a better alternative. Add that I’ve just gotten off the phone with support about a syncing issue. List 2 months of data thanks to the (not) knowledgeable rep. Not a happy camper. 2) previous review...Agree with the other reviewer that everything is harder to read. But here's the kicker, when on my iphone, I try to add a note to a transaction and the keyboard pops up and covers the note field you ate typing in! I move it up above the keyboard to verify and then when I go to type, it disappears behind the keyboard again! It gets better, click 'Done' on the keyboard which on every other app makes the keyboard go away & here it adds a carriage return! Frankly, I don't think Quicken has an A-team. Support is terrible; design/programming is bad and testing apparently is not important! Who doesn't completely test adding a new transaction?? It's the basic functionality of the app! Sheesh.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.