Use the radio to give commands to the soldiers on the battlefield.
Use the radio to give commands to the soldiers on the battlefield. Keep track of the situation based on their voice reports only. Lead US platoons to clash with Vietcong in a realistic, innovative approach to the RTS genre. Make hard choices in a narrative driven experience and face the outcome.
Radio Commander includes:
- 9 main campaign missions (every mission is possible to complete in several different ways)
- quick battle mode
- 9 animated briefings
- 15 unit types, including: infantry, evac choppers, gunships, field artillery, aerial reconnaissance, M113 armored personnel carriers, and napalm-carrying F4 Phantom jets (every unit is described by a unique set of statistics and communicates with commander using a different voice),
- full voice over
- voice recognition
- over 200 dialogue blocks, used to construct radio messages
- over 600 story dialogues between units and the commander
“Buy it for an unforgettable taste of bona fide battlefield chaos. Buy it for the edginess it engenders so effortlessly. Buy it for those dry-lipped “Say again?”s that never get answered.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“In many ways, I’d say Radio Commander is one of the most immersive games I’ve played in 2019.”
“As you get wrapped up in the story, the outcome of missions becomes incredibly tense. I can’t remember a simple “move” order in a strategy game ever being so heart-wrenching, as you sit idly by for minutes at a time (you can speed things up with a timelapse clock, though), waiting to hear back from units, or order a platoon into combat only to be met with silence.”
Ratings and Reviews
It has some bugs sorry
This games is super good but there are some problems when you go quick battle it does not show the enemy that are right in your face I can play if I can’t know we’re my enemy’s are and the units when I move them they don’t even move and when they do it so slow and when I speed up time nothing works and the evac helicopter when i tried to collect theWounded it did not allow me and this would be five stars but the bugs are super annoying
Some interface changes are needed.
First of all, this is an excellent new concept of a game.
Next, the interface needs to be made separate from the map to the black command/report options at the bottom of the screen because when I touch the bottom interface I can see the X on the map being moved.
These need to be made separate.
When I touch the map then I should be touching the map.
When I touch the black command screens below then I should only be touching those screens.
Then, and this is VERY annoying, whenever I'm moving my unit marker on the map and it takes me a few moments to place it properly my keyboard pops up and the ability to rename the unit is activated.
This REALLY needs to change because that stops everything dead when I'm trying to just keep track of where on the map my units are.
Not sure when's the last time there was an update but this game needs one ASAP.
It's very close to being a 5 star game.
5 Star Game
The most realistic military game out there, if you think Call of Duty is a realistic military game then you’re dead wrong. In Call of Duty you can take 10 shots like it’s nothing, in Radio Commander you sit in a chair operating the radio - commanding your troops. It’s perfect, it’s the best military - strategy game out there.
I was originally going to purchase this on PC until I realized it’s out in mobile, now it’s the only game I have on my phone, it’s perfect!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Games Operators sp. z o.o.
- 749.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Games Operators S.A. 2020
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.