Rave Panic Button reduces the time before help reaches you in an emergency.
For critical emergencies, activate one of the five Rave Panic Buttons to start dialing 9-1-1. When activated at a location configured for your organization, Rave Panic Button also notifies on-site individuals, getting you immediate assistance.
For lower-severity issues not requiring a 9-1-1 call, you can use the Staff Assist feature to notify on-site individuals only. Using Staff Assist will not dial 9-1-1.
When a Rave Panic Button 9-1-1 call is routed to a participating 9-1-1 center, the 9-1-1 call taker automatically receives real-time, critical incident information such as the emergency type, building floor plans, emergency response plans, and other critical details via Rave's patented Smart911 technology.
Rave Panic Button is a product of Rave Mobile Safety, whose industry-leading public safety applications protect millions of people nationwide.
Rave Panic Button is free, but works best when your school, business, or other organization subscribes to the service.
• Some Rave Panic Button features require a data connection and access to your phone's location services.
• Rave Panic Button works best when you enable Notifications and keep your phone connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• You must be authorized by a participating organization to fully access Rave Panic Button’s features. The app automatically checks your authorization status during setup.
• Always contact 9-1-1 in an emergency. Rave Panic Button makes it easy by dialing 9-1-1 for you, but you must click the "Call" button after activating Rave Panic Button in order to place the call.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, easy to set up, wish there was Apple Watch extension
This app more than gets the job done, it has an easy set up, and has reasonable guards against accidental calling. I do wish that there was an extension for the Apple Watch, in case I set my phone down or something, it would be good to be able to trigger an alert from my wearable.
As a school resource officer, I will use any tool at my disposal to keep my students and staff safe. This panic button was very easy to set up and easy to train my staff to use.
Geofencing was surprisingly easy. A little curious about how many buildings I can sublet into one building and make the app still work.
Can colleges use this too?
I want to know if universities and college campuses can use this device too. And I’m not understanding the whole institution thing, especially when I register .
I just want to know if students can use this worldwide for all types schools and not just high schoolers in south Florida.
- Anonymous Student
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rave Wireless, Inc.
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Rave Wireless Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.