Record it!: Screen Recorder allows you to record your favorite games and apps for tutorials, games walk-through, video demos and training videos on your iPhone and iPad. After recording your screen, you can add video reactions with audio commentary to further enhance your recording!
• One tap to start recording your entire screen (requires iOS 12)
• For iOS 11, we provide easy to follow video tutorials to get you setup fast
• Record everything: games, video tutorials, apps
VIDEO FACE CAM REACTIONS
• Add FaceCam Reactions to your recordings
• Add reactions to your favorite YouTube videos!
• Personalize your reaction by setting the reaction shape, position and size
• Camera Roll videos are supported
• Record audio only commentary for your videos
• Trim your video
• Video filters
• Adjustable playback speed
• Change canvas and background color
• Organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access
• Share directly to YouTube for easy and fast exporting
• Save directly to camera roll
• Share and export your recordings to other apps, via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing.
Video reactions is a perfect way to add personality to your video recordings. You can add video reaction to your recordings so your audience can watch you while you play your favorite game, or when simply recording an app demonstration (Perfect to show your friends how to complete a task, or how to achieve that perfect score in a game).
The combinations are endless, just download and try for yourself.
Video share are limited to three minutes videos. For longer videos sharing, please upgrade to our Pro version (In App Purchase)
+ Fix for In App Purchase bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really great! It records my screen, as promised, so I’m pretty satisfied. It does have an issue where it kicks me out of the app if I select something, but it doesn’t happen often and it’s not the worst, it’s just kinda annoying. It also sometimes won’t record until I back out of the record option and try again, but like I said, not a huge deal. I would really think it would be cool it you could pause the recording and resume, so that for example, if I need to go eat lunch or just need a break, I could pause the recording. Or if you could trim parts of the middle, because I don’t have access to very good editing software at the moment. Overall this app is pretty good!
Don’t but if you value your videos
I always wait before I post a review. The app works great until it doesn’t anymore....!!! I paid for the pro version because I was using this app to screen record IG Lives and upload videos to my page which is very important. I lost sound to the videos I sent emails to the company for help and I heard nothing back. I tried to update the app and nothing!!! I tried to restart my phone and still nothing!!! If I saved the video and put it into my photo album on my phone it magically had sound but I can’t edit without sound in the app so this was pointless. I deleted the app and lost all my saved videos. I was hoping when I downloaded it again I would have them there but nope.... I still had the pro which was restored... and now guess what!!! It’s back to the same problem again and it’s not recording the sound...nothing has changed all the updates are current this app is inconsistent and that’s why I am not recommending it to anyone!!!! If you rely on it to work forget about it don’t waste your money!!! This will only bring you frustration and during quarantine that is the last thing you want
It’s mostly good....
I really like this app, especially because it is flexible in the sense that if you can pick where you want to save the video to(the camera roll or the app), and you can choose if you want the microphone on or off. But for me, this app had a few catches. First of all, this may or may not happen to you, but I have an iPad mini 2, and when ever I record a game the has a landscape background, the app records it as portrait background and you have to tilt your head sideways to actually look at the screen. Talk about annoying! Also, it says you can add commentary to your video, but it never explains how to do it?! I suggest that the makers fix both of these because that would just make this app perfect, in my opinion. I was contemplating on whether I should give this game 3 or 4 stars. I went with 4 because it was the best screen recording app I found in the App Store, and overall they did a good job. P.S. sorry for the long review :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DIGISET LLC
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © DIGISET 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Record it! Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.