From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — The Stockton Record app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get one month for 99¢ ($3.99/month after), or $24.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.recordnet.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
We've updated the app experience complete with all new features. Download it now and we will show off the updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A new app, much better, easier to navigate through. Now all we need is more news and less sports coverage.
Not worth it
It used to be the stockton record only covering stockton. It was thick with a great local section of weddings engagements birth announcements obituaries movies and want ads. Sports sections covered all the local schools JV and varsity levels. Then it became “the record” covering the valley and it got smaller and smaller with sections being blended together and eventually omitted. We have stopped subscribing and honestly haven’t missed it. The subscription fees have gone through the roof for not much of a paper.
Consider changing to local news only paper
Gone are the days where you get news regarding the world, nation, State, and local news in one paper. It'd be nostalgic to be able to pick up a thick newspaper full of newsworthy articles contained in one newspaper. I can remember when we were done reading the Stockton Record newspaper--and we would always have a big stack lying around--one of my jobs was to use it to line several grease-absorbing small garbage bins in our family restaurant. Now, there wouldn't be enough newspaper to line even one of those old bins. My point is perhaps The Record could consider concentrating on just local happenings in the valley--the readers might get better, more well balanced articles. Be more proactive in publishing more upcoming events and actually have an Editor's pick for each day--not just the week. Ever read the Monterey Weekly of published events? Let's face it, by the time the Record publishes the scant bit of state, nation, or world news, it's old info anyway and we read or heard a fuller version of the events in or from a different source. How many times have you heard "I only get the Record for the obits." Really? Is that what the Record wants to be known for?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GateHouse Media, Inc.
- 191 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Recordnet monthly $3.99
- Recordnet annual $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.