WHY GET REGATTA FIT?
Classes feature world-class instructors who guide and inspire you through on and off machine workouts. Our portable iOS app combines streaming HD video, motivating music, real-time metrics, and a competitive leaderboard.
• Studio-streamed HD video, instructor-led fitness classes
• Both on and off rower segments
• Instructors see your performance during live-streaming classes and share personalized feedback and encouragement
• Compete with other members on the real-time leaderboard
CONVENIENT AND ACCESSIBLE
• Digital portability with on-demand content at home, in the gym or on the road
• Available on both the iPhone and iPad
• Our app connects via Bluetooth to the world’s leading rowing machine, Concept2®
• Low monthly/annual subscription; free 2 week trial
EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT
• Rowing engages 86 percent of muscles, making it an effective full body workout
• Rowing is low impact, putting minimal stress on the joints, making it the perfect exercise for many at any point in their fitness journey
• Studies show that 30 minutes of rowing results in the same cardio benefits as 90 minutes of spinning, making rowing one of the most efficient workouts around
• Even a 20 to 30 minutes rowing workout will strengthen the legs, core, upper body, and condition the heart
COME SWEAT WITH OUR CREW!
Regatta Fitness is the smart way to join the digital fitness revolution!
• Download the app and start your 15-day free trial today! No commitment or credit card required to get started. No purchase will be automatically initiated for the next subscription period.
• Monthly Subscriptions are available for $19.99, much lower than boutique fitness studios.
• Reduce your monthly cost by signing up for an Annual Subscription for just $149.99 ($12.49 per month)!
• Payments for both Monthly and Annual plans are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
• For iPhones, we currently support iPhone 7 model and newer generations running at least iOS version 13.0.
• For iPads, we currently support iPad Air 3, iPad Mini 4 and newer generations, and iPad Pro Generation 3 and newer.
• For each iPad model, our app currently works for iOS versions 12.0 and later.
By subscribing to Regatta, you agree that you understand and agree to the Terms of Service (https://www.teamregatta.com/termsofservice). Auto-renewal may be turned off in you account settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. A user that cancels during a subscription month will not be charged for the following period.
• You asked, we answered. Now you can pause a workout by simply tapping on the class screen.
Need to pause a workout to get some equipment, answer the phone or check on the kids? Simply tap on the screen and the workout will pause. Tap again to resume.
• Workouts with no metrics will no longer appear in the Class History page.
• Leader board enhancements and other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App and Instructors
Regatta is my favorite rowing app. The instructors are great... energetic, clear, and do a fantastic job demonstrating the rowing technique and pacing. They also have rowing lessons for different levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced), different amounts of time (20, 30, 45 minutes) and purposes (cardio only, + strength training, toning, stretching, etc.). You can filter your selections by any parameter so picking a class is real easy. Outstanding. They say there will be live classes, but they have not instituted this yet; but, in fairness, we are in the middle of a health crisis. The ONLY reason I need to take a star, that makes me unhappy, is the application's inability to sync with other applications including Concept2's ErgData app. This is a major shortcoming as my other go to rowing application (Live Rowing) automatically syncs with Apple Health, Concept2's online log, and Strava. I also note Asensei also links to ErgData. I chose Regatta as the far better value! I wrote to Regatta and I was very pleased to get a reply that in an upcoming version syncing will be incorporated. When that happens, this reviewer will change this review to an even better one, and make it a perfect "5" review. So, if you feel that syncing to third-party apps is a major priority for now, hold off on Regatta for now. But, if you can live without syncing for a while, Regatta is a great value and experience!
Love this App
I am new to rowing, but I got a Concept 2 before the holidays, and have been using it almost daily, but more so since trying the Regatta Fitness app.
I have found this app very motivating, for both myself and my almost 10 y.o. daughter who has done both some rowing and some of the yoga classes- which are great for her ADHD! There are a WIDE variety of classes which is great as I continue to get in better shape.
I bought a clamp to attach my iPad and love that I can connect it wirelessly to the PM5 which keeps track of all my workouts! Doing the class on my iPad shows my statistics with each stroke, and the length of time left in the class at the bottom.
There’s some barely audible background music which I don’t mind since I have my own music playing loud enough to hear but not too loud to keep me from following along with the instructors... who are great in telling what they’re looking for in SPM and encouraging you to push your watts up on certain intervals.
I am thoroughly enjoying Regatta Fitness!
Best app for Concept 2 - keep improving
I have tried most of the rowing apps out there and this one is by far the best for the Concept 2 Rower. Best features IMO are that it syncs with the PM and displays watts which I am used to on other machines and workouts including Peloton. The video quality and stream is very good as good as other studio apps. Not quite as Hollywood as Peloton which you may view as good or bad. The music is not integrated like Peloton but frankly being forced into the music the instructor picks on Peloton is a negative for me. I just play my own playlist which I actually find better. Keep in mind the company is very young and just developing so there are not live class (which I dont use anyway on peloton). The UI could use a little prettying up but agin they are early in dev. Thank you to the team at Regatta this is very helpful in keeping me motivated and interested in making rowing part of my workout routine.
- Regatta Fitness LLC
- 38 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Regatta Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $149.99
- Monthly Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.