Our Regions banking app has a new look, with the award-winning service and features you expect. Bank where you want, when you want.
It’s simple and easy to:
- Securely log in with fingerprint or facial recognition
- View account and routing numbers
- Search transactions by date, check number or amount
- Transfer funds between Regions accounts
- Make mobile deposits
- Send money to your family or friends with Zelle®
- Pay bills with Regions Bill Pay
- Access Services such as Regions LockIt, Open an Account and Activate a Card
- Set up alerts in Notification Center
- View and activate Rewards
- Schedule a Regions banker appointment
- Locate the nearest Regions branch, ATM or VTM
To contact us, email MobileApps@Regions.com.
Copyright 2020 Regions Bank. All Rights Reserved.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Regions, the Regions logo and the LifeGreen bike are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.
* Mobile Banking, Alerts, Notifications, Text Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. All are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.
*Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Hello! Our newest mobile app has some updates to enjoy, with the award-winning service and features you expect.
- NEW: Running balances – You can now see your running balances within the Account Details Page, this will provide more account balance transparency.
- NEW: App Feedback – You can now leave feedback within the Regions App, this is valuable feedback that Regions can use to continue to enhance your customer experience.
- One app, whether using a phone or tablet
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why did this change??
Ya know, I don’t fully agree with most of the reviews here, I actually thought the app worked very well. Once in a while the service would be down, which was annoying, but overall I thought it worked pretty decent, few complaints. But I guess I’m a creature of habit. I got very used to using Face ID to open the account. Now apparently that’s gone. I can still use it if I scroll through my passwords and find regions but there used to be a quick and easy button to press. Why would this change? Why ever would you “fix” that?? It would have been like a 4.5 star review but this really really annoys me that it now takes about 10 times longer for me to log in to my account. You bring it back, I’ll fix my review, ‘cause I actually like the app.
Update: I’m an idiot. Thanks Regions, that fixed it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Matt2599HaloPlayer, we hate to hear you are having issues with biometric and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, Face ID is still available in the mobile app. Please go to the settings in the mobile app to see if you have somehow been disabled. If you have, you should be able to enable the setting on that screen. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please email us MobileApps@regions.com with the details of what you are experiencing while trying to enable that setting.
I haven’t been a member that long with Regions but I see room for improvement especially when it comes to the app . First , I think the whole app could use an update . Member to member service could be offered through the app . I see where regions is partnered with zelle . Not a lot of people use that app including myself. Basically be able to link a another bank account through the app for automatic transfer or payments . This is my second (backup) account. Also , a money manager tab where we can set savings goals & so forth to accomplish . With a start & end date and be able to set the amount of course . Also set up auto bill payment , estatements , and also be able to update contact information as well . The app is so behind to me it seem so old fashioned in a sense . It could just be because I have a regular life green basic account . But I’d like to see improvement in 2020 . Hopefully this reaches someone who is capable & willing to make the suggested changes .
I’ve been a Regions customer since birth. I’m very close to closing out all my accounts and transferring to another bank. Time and again I’ve had issues regarding Regions bank. This app is on my top 5 absolute worst functioning apps. There is almost a consistent lag where buttons are not being pushed and links time out. I’ve also experienced many issues with the thumbprint reader. It’s not my phone because it works perfectly with all other apps on my phone. I was also recently locked out of my account for a “wrong password” but I knew for sure that was my password. When accessed from a desktop PC, I was able to access my account.. in addition to these many problems, your app is almost never online when I NEED it to be!! If I need to make transfers or I need to know the details of my account I need access, then and there.. It’s very frustrating. Please fix these issues in future updates, because like a lot of other people using Regions, I’m getting really tired of it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.