Related Companies introduces Related Connect, the first-ever personalized mobile app for residents living across its luxury residential portfolio. The app offers seamless access to your home while on the go including convenient features like payments and packages to last minute amenity reservations and event registration. It’s your Related world, in one amazing app.
• Face and thumbprint recognition to seamlessly login
• Account: Manage payments and preferences.
• Services: Reserve amenities, check packages, request maintenance, authorize guests and contact staff.
• Discover: Learn about your relevant offers and benefits.
• Control: Manage your home’s lighting, shades and temperature*
Stay connected to your Related Life from the palm of your hand.
If you’re not already a resident, discover us at www.related.com to learn more.
Detailed App Features:
◦ Manage payments and view billing history.
◦ Update and add preferred payment methods.
◦ Enroll in autopay.
◦ Add users to your account, including roommates.
◦ Update your preferences and notifications.
◦ Track and manage your deliveries and packages.
◦ Log a maintenance request and track its progress.
◦ Authorize new guests and manage old guests access to your home.
◦ Book amenities in your building.
◦ Manage your benefits like Life Simplified or Home Expert.
◦ View your building’s staff directory, including new members.
◦ Contact your building team.
◦ Learn about new and upcoming offers in your building and community.
◦ Find benefits relevant to you.
◦ RSVP to events in your community.
◦ Change the lighting in various rooms with Lutron lighting.
◦ Manage the temperature through Nest thermostat technology.
◦ Control your home’s window shades.
*Control settings not currently available in all buildings.
Improvements to Mobile Key functionality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s very cool. But I would suggest that it might be more convenient if the service and delivery list will be reverse order.
Couldn’t open it
I have been a tenant in a Related building for more than two and a half years and have an Internet account with Related. When I tried to use my email and password with this app, I wasn’t “recognized.” I tried getting help from the “help desk,” but that was useless. Rather than mess around with this any further, I have deleted the app. Related needs to go back to the drawing board on this one.
Difficult to use
It wouldn’t let me change my password from the original one it gave me, and I couldn’t open any of my messages in the inbox.
It does look really nice, though.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.