Aida Reminder lets you create reminders very easily and quickly. Recurring reminders are fully supported, you can set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders, or even days of the week or month. It also has a wake-up alarm with custom snooze time. Don't miss those important events ever again!
Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
It's a universal App, optimized for iPhone and iPad.
• Repeat every X hours, days, weeks, months or years (e.g. Every 4 hours, Every 2 days, Every 3 months, Every year)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (e.g. Every month on the 15th, 3rd Monday of the month, Last weekday of the month)
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM every 4 hours, From 9 AM to 4 PM every 2 hours and 20 mins)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Super fast, set up reminders in seconds
• User friendly interface
• 9 different categories to choose from: One-Time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Wake-Up Alarm, Voice Reminder, Music Reminder
• Voice Reminders: Use your own voice to record reminders. They will play when the reminder is due
• Music Reminders: Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• Snooze reminders directly from the notification banner or from the lock screen
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Option to skip the current alarm and reschedule it for the next repeating date
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Drop-down panel for easy access to edit or reschedule any reminder quickly
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Wake-up alarm with custom snooze time
• See your past reminders on the History tab
• Sort reminders by Priority or Due Date
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• Auto-delete your completed reminders
• More than 120 built-in images
• 45 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Takes anxiety out of remembering meds
I’m caring for a father whose meds change all of the time. This app keeps me on track and eliminates worrying about missing meds, drs appointments, and any number of errands for him that would fall through the cracks because there can be “so much” to remember. Caregivers are tired and forgetful, this app helps eliminate forgetful. Valuable to have.
Great, just wish it synced between iPhone and iPad
This does exactly what I wanted. I have 26 weekly 1-hour client web conference meetings scheduled. I can set an alarm with pre-alarms and custom voice alert for each of the 26 meetings. For example, I can setup an alarm for company X’s 5 p.m. meeting with:
* Voice alert stating: “Company X web Conference at 5:00”
* A pre-alarm set to sound at 4:40 in order to have time to grab a cup of coffee or run to the restroom. Custom voice message is: “Company X web Conference at 5:00”.
* Another pre-alarm set at 4:50 so I finish what I’m doing, grab notes, get seated. It plays the same custom voice message: “Company X web Conference at 5:00”.
* The final alarm plays the same custom voice message at 5:00 when the actual meeting should begin.
I only wish I could sync alarm settings across devices.
The only thing this app needs is that reminder not go into history until I make it go.
Many times the reminder pops up and if I touch it by mistake or something else pops up it goes into history. I have missed many reminders appointments due to that flaw.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.