Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app. It enables you to locally or remotely access your IP cameras and NVRs on mobile devices. You can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere and anytime. It helps you easily get peace of mind.
1. Only 3 steps to access cameras and NVRs (at the same local network) --- the easiest solution ever.
2. Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
3. Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
5. Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
6. Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
7. Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
8. Get emails or push notifications in real time when motion detection is triggered.
9. Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at anytime.
10. Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up and down).
Note: Reolink App is compatible with NVRs and IP Cams from Reolink.
1. Releases a new scene mode feature, which allows you to control security camera alarms for different situations, like at home, at work or on vacations, etc., with a single tap.
2. Synchronizes the time of your devices with your smartphones for DST changes.
3. Adds a new Adjust Device Order feature, which allows you to move your favorite devices to the top in app settings.
4. Optimizes some other features.
Ratings and Reviews
App is clean but functionality could improve
I like the look of this app very well. It’s clean and crisp and the motion detection seems to work fairly well honestly. But sometimes there will be a spider to start crawling on it or wasp flying around it and my notifications will be blowing up. I wish there was a “mute notifications for 1 hour” or “drop sensitivity for one hour” or “rest of day”. I usually turn it off and forget to turn it back on later and it stays off for a week. Also a very big issue I do not like is when I click on the notification for my motion alert, it opens the app and shows me all of my cameras EXCEPT the one I tried to view. I have to back out of the window and start from scratch so it will fix the bug of hiding my notified window. I am confused
A not so big issue that would be cool though, would be to have the default open of the app show a 4 split window view of 4 of your main cameras instead of just one camera in the scroll. I’d like a quick view often of my cameras but I have to go through several steps to see what’s going on at home.
After reading a bunch of the negative reviews I felt compelled to leave one of my own. I have had the app (and 5 cameras - 2 4MP bullet cams, 2 4MP domes, 1 C1 WiFi) installed for the last month. This app has met my expectations ever since install. It was very easy to connect my cameras to the app and I find it much easier to control their settings through the app then through the NVR. The video and audio quality is amazing but that is going to differ depending on your personal internet speeds. Video playback within the app is ok but could be better. Controlling the playback is the hardest part. If you want to specifically see a certain time it can be difficult fine tuning the playback to where you want because you have to use a finicky slider to get to the time you are looking for.
The only reason I gave it 4, instead of 5, stars is because of the motion sensing capability. This really is more of a Reolink issue though and not the apps fault. As other users have stated, if you turn motion notification on you will be getting messages all the time. Even when the sensitivity levels are decreased and you adjust the field of sensitivity. Overall though, I use this as a nice back up to my Abode alarm system and it gives me the ability to remotely check on any unexpected status changes or alarm activations. Love the system and plan on getting another C1 camera, in the future, to be used as a nursery camera.
App update installed and I still cannot connect unless I’m at home on the same wifi as the camera. Another issue, though it’s unrelated to the app, is the battery life of the camera itself. Could the manufacturers have chosen a more expensive non-standard battery size? I seem to be going through batteries every couple of months, and at $20 a pop, it’s ridiculous. There are better options.
Apr5: So, check out the developers answer below. There reply is a very courteous “we’re sorry to hear you’re having an issue, please contact customer service so they can remedy this for you” canned answer. Well, I did that. They’re answered me promptly, but their solution was as useless as this app has become. They informed me that I was outside the 30 day window for a return/refund/replacement (which was an automatic as I’d ordered the initial camera off their Indiegogo campaign and I was outside that 30 day window they day it arrived ...4 mos after I payed for it). Instead they offered me 10% off their new $130 solar version (with which I had to purchase the solar panel separately at >$20 as well). I fail to see how the solution to my $90 mistake is spending an additional $140 on their “better” version.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your review and sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please report this issue to the support team: https://reolink.com/contact-us/ and they'd help you to solve it soon.
- Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2019 Reolink. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.