Rev’s voice recorder app lets you easily record and transcribe audio from anywhere. Use the app to capture unlimited interviews, meetings, or lectures, and follow along with a real-time transcript while it records. Seamlessly order transcripts created by Rev’s cutting-edge AI or our human experts.
Ways to Use the Rev App
- Transcribe in-depth interviews in minutes to quickly find key quotes and themes for your article.
- Get accurate text records of your meetings or calls to share with team members.
- Record classes, lectures, or group discussions and use the transcripts as study aids.
Live Recording and Transcription
- Accurately transcribe conversations in real-time with with the world’s best AI
- Record audio in the background while using other apps
- Trim and edit recordings
Import & Sync
- Import other audio files like voice memos to app to order transcripts
- Sync with Dropbox to automatically back up your recordings
- Send recordings wherever you need, including Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, and more
Order Transcripts, Work Faster
- Easily order 90%-accurate automated transcripts directly from your app and get them in minutes
- If you need better accuracy, order 99%-accurate transcripts created by Rev’s human experts with the tap of a button
Collaborate & Share
- View and organize recordings and transcripts, then share them with your team
- Interactive editor lets you view, edit, and share transcripts
- Use the editor’s playback option to follow along with your transcript
- Easily search recordings by name
What Users Are Saying
“Rev is our top choice transcription service for several reasons: It works flawlessly, has intuitive software, and offers a variety of options to meet every need.” — PC Mag (https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/rev)
Have a question?
See our Help Center: https://support.rev.com/
* Fixed issue causing large files to not import correctly
* Improved settings menu
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I would rate this apt a 4 star. I have used it on my I-phone 6s to record live performances of music and it works well as long as the background noise is not too loud, but that comes with the territory. Due to the pandemic I may never hear from them again.
Since I sing/ perform to background music tracks I have recently started to record some of these songs so I can practice them as well as remember them.
I would have given the apt 5 stars but that would assume that I will not explore something superior, which I will.
I wish there was some way to created a file to share a few of my recordings.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review! We hope you will continue to sing and perform, and hopefully someday can get back to the live performances. Hopefully you continue to find that Rev Voice Recorder works for your needs. To share a file, swipe left on the recording and select the share option. You can share via iMessage, email, Airdrop or any other method you choose.
So glad I already had this on my phone
I had used Rev previously and had found it extremely helpful. One of my favorite things about it is that I can almost spontaneously start recording a meeting or conversation, and have options to figure out what to do with the recording afterward. Sometimes you forget that you will want to record something until that moment, and not needing to figure out how to do that, and what will work when timing is critical means having Rev at your fingertips can save the day! The audio capture is exceptional. I can’t speak to the transcription accuracy yet, but I am very grateful that I had this at my disposal when most needed.
I have used Rev for the last couple of years and have been satisfied with the quality of transcripts they provide and the app has helped service that. The recent updates however have taken what was once a humble recording app over the top! The ability to see the transcript flow in live is enjoyable and gives me real time feedback on how well all participants can be heard. As well, providing me the benefits of my Rev Max membership allows me to quickly and effortlessly transcribe all of my conversations for archival and review later.
If you’re not already, you should be using Rev!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rev.com, Inc.
- 51.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rev.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Credit $1.99
- 10 Credits $16.99
- 30 Credits $47.99
- 100 Credits $149.99