Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use AT&T Office@Hand to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, AT&T Office@Hand is available in three Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how AT&T Office@Hand can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
Secuity & bug fixes
Puerto Rico as a US Domestic Line
Ratings and Reviews
Good for receiving messages, not good for receiving/making calls
It has been great to receive messages and be able to text clients through this app....but when the calls are constantly garbled and interrupted by other calls coming in...then it is embarrassing and makes us look cheap and unprofessional because our phone system doesn’t work half the time. I end up using my personal phone as well, so this app is basically good for taking messages like a virtual secretary.
Office NOT at Hand
Do not use this app or Office@Hand if you are a business and want to use this for your cell phone use. I found out the hard way! The customer service is horrible and there’s so many levels that you will need to talk to. You will spend hours and hours talking to tech service to help you figure this out and there’s no instructions about it so I hope no one ever talks you into using this.
Even when I tried to cancel this service they screwed that up! So I had to have my account re-opened and they had to do another credit check to reopen my account so that I could go ahead and close it in Port my number back. What a nightmare! Beware!!!
Required to use it
I have to use this app for my work phone extension, but it's easier to just use my actual cell phone most days. Being able to transfer is nice, but I can't warm transfer from the app. Also, no one can hear me when I use it have the time. I find myswlf switching to my cell phone most days. If I didn't have to use this app for my work I would delete it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.