RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, team messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential and reduce email clutter with integrated task management, file sharing, and calendaring.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams to get stuff done:
• Message real-time one-on-one or with a team—from anywhere and on any device.
• Collaborate live with HD video, screen sharing, and group video meetings.
• Assign tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
• Share files, photos, links, and notes.
• Keep on top of your most important communications with message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts.
• Integrate with third-party apps such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business number anywhere you go for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
• Connect a call between your RingOut number and your call party using the mobile app. Works great for when you have a weak mobile data connection OR want to use your phone's inbound carrier minutes instead.
• Customize your mobile notifications tones to differentiate RingCentral from other apps.
• Park location groups allow any member in the group to pick up a parked call. Admins must first create a park location group and assign members to use this feature.
• Make real-time, one-way announcements to desk phones and overhead paging devices. Admins must first create paging groups and assign devices to use this feature.
• Access your profile screen from the Phone tab to update your presence or change your settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Add Reply option from mobile app
The app is great however I am not able to reply two files events and tasks on the mobile device. I would also like to be able to upload photos to events in tasks from the mobile device like on the desktop application. It’s very important that were able to attach files and photos to the correct conversation from the mobile application it makes it very difficult to have to run to desktop computer every time we want to reply to one of these conversations other wives on the mobile app it just goes to the main conversation stream. Other than that the application is great thank you.
Best I’ve Seen
I hope to one day buy this company. You simply can’t beat what they day. Think of them as a communication enabler company. Glip is free it’s better than Slack it integrates with video and voice then you have the phone tool simply killing it. When I buy the company I will improve their administrative tools and training for power users and administrators. Kind of like Dropbox did a few years ago except I wouldn’t give up like Dropbox did I would keep pushing until my excellent administrative abilities becomes our advertising.
2 Year User - Highly Productive
I'm a consultant and have been using Glip for 2 years. I love using it for team and client communications. I've found that most project management tools are too clumsy for my client teams and so they wouldn't use it. However with Glip, my client use is nearly 100%. It handles everything I use tools like this for and with iOS notifications I'm always in the know and up to date. Great product with minimal issues.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 480.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.