"With the Roav VIVA app connected to a VIVA car charger you can enjoy smarter driving through your phone with easy-to-use features. Enjoy smarter driving with Alexa voice-activated navigation, music, calling, and more.
Play all your music from Amazon Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more. Just say the word.
Hands-free Alexa Communication
Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements all hands-free.
Voice Controlled Navigation
Tell Alexa to navigate. Just say something like: “Alexa, take me to the zoo.”
About Roav VIVA
The world’s first Alexa-enabled car charger. VIVA seamlessly integrates superior voice-control technologies and an ever-expanding library of 50,000+ Alexa skills into any vehicle. Give your car cutting-edge intelligence and capability.
We love hearing from our users! If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can Chat with Roav in our app."
- Fixed the issue that the app will crash probabilistic
- Support Apple ID log in Roav
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent product but room for improvement
It works pretty seamlessly in my car, but there are a few things I'd like to see added/improved:
1. Audio from iOS navigation app (I use Waze) conflicts with music playing from Roav app. This only happens if you started music first before asking for directions. If you switch to Roav app and then back to Waze, then both are able to play sound. An annoyance but at least there's a workaround.
2. When playing music, music info (artist, album, song) does not display consistently on the lock screen. I can get it to come back by switching to the Roav app so it's in the foreground, but I shouldn't have to do this. Very annoying.
3. I would like to see the Roav have a persistent state so that when you start the car, it remembers what you were last playing so you can just say "Alexa, resume" to pick up where you left off.
The app is pure garbage!!
I’m trying to figure out how the hell so many people have this app above 2 stars. This app is atrocious. You’re better off using the 2 charging ports the Roav Viva car charger has and leave the Alexa feature the hell alone. All kinds of connection issues, app bugs, and just frustrating experiences. You developer guys need to go back to your mother’s basement where you started this project and come back when you get things right. You know all the issues this app has so don’t be without integrity and act like y’all don’t know what’s wrong. We shouldn’t have to explain what y’all should already know. Maybe you should try using the app. One thing y’all got right was making it free. iPhone XS Max 256GB with iOS 13.1.2 with the app version being 1.2.1.
I compared both of the current Alexa Car Systems. This one had more features and I liked the idea it also featured a blue/ Cyan changing color.
I'm extremely plywood my purchase.
I have Apple Car Pay in my truck via aftermarket Kenwood unit. The Viva works just great with the car play,just make sure you enable use built in apps in the Viva set up instructions. I even bought a device to have my constant on cigarette lighter turn off and on with the car. Viva support mentioned the Viva unit should not be kept on.
If I don't use Apple Car play then when I turn the car on the Viva app says welcome. I can go to the open app or just talk to Alexa and the response will play through my phone. When I use Car Play it plays through the cars stereo system.
Very pleased with my purchase, you will love it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 Anker Technology Co., Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.