eufy Security's ecosystem provides a series of security products, including HomeBase, eufyCam, Video Doorbell, Entry Sensor, and more, to surveil customer's property, record events and help them know what's happening on the smartphone, anytime and anywhere.
Private - eufy Security is designed with privacy in mind, offering local storage and Military-Grade data encryption,
Caring - Incorporating the latest technologies, Alexa/GVA integration, and innovations in facial recognition/motion detection/machine learning, eufy Security products are designed to make your life safer, easier.
Dependable - eufy Security's ecosystem is designed to fast, offering industry-leading battery life, durable material design, weatherproof rating for outdoor products, plus Anker's renowned commitment to quality.
If you need help, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Support for iOS Dark Mode.
2. Support two-factor authentication for Germany and Canada regions.
3. Add notification interval time settings for Indoor Cam.
4. Support Arabic and Japanese languages for Indoor Cam.
5. Support for Spanish, French, and Italian language for Battery Doorbell.
6. Enhance the live streaming security mechanism.
7. Receive EDM mail is not selected by default during creating a new account.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome Home Security system and company!!!
I would like to start by saying Eufy is a great company that cares for their customers 100%. Before I buy anything I like to do my homework and after researching for days and contacting support for a few technical questions I had, we decided to buy some cameras to test them. First of all, these cameras are awesome. Great video resolution, video quality is very clear and the motion is clean. The Homebase 2 storage is fixed at 16 GB, we have been using it for about a month and it’s not even 15% of the storage. Features are great, the speakers and talk back are great. The siren alarm is loud enough to call people attention and scare whoever would like to try to steal the cameras. We love it so much that we decided to invest more in Eufy Security by getting more cameras and a doorbell 2K for our house. We are looking forward in getting the new smart door lock device that they are releasing soon I hope. Overall, this system is amazing specially on storing your videos locally not on the cloud for privacy and security. We definitely didn’t go wrong with this system. Thank you Eufy for providing a great product for the protection of our home.
Love my Eufy System
Was looking for a way to keep an eye on my front porch. Researched all the brands, types, door bells, and options. Spent hours reading reviews and searching for deals online. Ultimately I landed on the Eufy cam system. I have been a big fan of Anker now for years with great experiences with the brand from cords, speakers, and power banks. One of the main draws of this eufy set up is that there is no monthly fees. I feel way more comfortable knowing that my video is stored safely on my eufy home unit in my home... not out in the cyber world on some cloud. Maybe just me. But anytime I can keep information and personal data in house... I’m in. I have enjoyed the app and it’s so cool to be able to access this system from anywhere with my phone. Best part is catching the kids in the act of swiping potato chip bags from our basket meant for delivery drivers. As soon as they hear daddy saying “I see you” from the camera they pretend like they were just checking on the stock. :)
Eufy consistently outperformed my Arlo pro2
Let’s get the bad out of the way first. Eufy can store video locally and without a subscription it does not upload to cloud, which makes it less secure.
Here are the numerous good:
1. Fast. When I tried to invoke live view from my Arlo, it takes almost half a minute sometimes even longer. Eufy gets me to live view in a few seconds, usually three or less.
2. Local storage. The disadvantage has already been mentioned, but the advantage is that playback is also very fast (when using the app). I actually use one of the Arlo camera to watch the porch as well so not concerned of thief stealing my doorbell.
3. Human detection and motion zone setting. In my neighborhood I get about 20 cars drive by each day. With Eufy I can set to human detection and ignore all the cars. In Arlo similar function requires extra subscription which adds up in the long run. Too bad it does identify my hub cap and my railing as human face occasionally , and on Reddit someone say a firmware update is due in near future to improve the accuracy.
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 382.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2018-2019 Power Mobile Life, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.