RunScribe is the most advanced running wearable, providing powerful kinematic metrics to help athletes understand their running mechanics and train like the pros.
To use this app you'll need:
• RunScribe footpods (available at www.runscribe.com)
• an iPhone 5 or later; iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen); or an iPod Touch (5th gen)
Once you've installed the RunScribe app, you can:
• Create your RunScribe account
• Update RunScribe footpods to the latest firmware
• Configure RunScribe for mount (heels or laces) and location (left or right shoe)
• Sync and upload your runs
• View your RunScribe dashboard and run detail
• Create and edit your RunScribe profile
Once RunScribe footpods are configured, you just go for a run and upload your data using the RunScribe app when you're done. After the runs are synced, access the full set of kinematic metrics and analysis tools in your RunScribe dashboard (www.runscribe.com).
* * * * * *
If you have any issues with the app, contact us via our community forum, accessible through your RunScribe account, or send us an email at email@example.com.
* * * * * *
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic product and app!
I am working on run technique during the triathlon off season. So motivating to see data fields that show the impact of my work! Today, I saw an improvement in flight time! Woohoo! I take screen shots of my data and send them to my coach in the evening!
Great app and improving hardware
The hardware is everything it claimed to be when I purchased it and it has continued to improvement. I’m happy with my purchase. The app has also improved greatly and now a fantastic training log with all the geeky metrics and more.
Worth the Wait
Thank you, RunScribe Team, for creating not only a solid app, but a great piece of hardware!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.