The Sanford Health App is a convenient way to manage your health information in one place. The app includes integrated access to My Sanford Chart, and a variety of solutions which are free to use and available 24/7.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Find a doctor and view patient satisfaction ratings
• Find a location near you, and get directions
• View urgent/acute care wait times
• View your medical records
• Access test results
• Schedule appointments and receive reminders
• Schedule a virtual visit
• Securely message your doctor
• Request prescription renewals or refills
• Pay your bill
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self- tracking programs
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok app, annoying notifications
This is a nice app that provides a lot of functionality, including communication with my doctor and nurse. My only negative comment is that it sends email notices saying to check the app for new info even after I have looked at the info, several times. Very annoying.
I turned notifications off.
Scheduling appointments needs improvement
I live in a small town with a clinic that has a PA that I see for sickness and injuries, but I go into town to the bigger clinic for specialty things. I want to be able to pick from my providers when I want to schedule an appointment.
No connection to Apple Health
The app is okay, although it can be confusing to find a doctor.
And there’s no connection allowed to Apple Health, which is disappointing. Epic has allowed MyChart connect to Apple Health since 2014.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.