SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SWIFTSCAN FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
--- CONTACT & SUPPORT ---
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- LEGAL ---
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Thanks for updating to the latest version of SwiftScan! Special thanks to our subscribers, we appreciate your continued support! Here’s what’s included in this release:
- Shortcut iOS 14 Widget: This home screen widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent scans straight from your home screen (exclusive to VIP subscribers).
- Upgrade to SwiftScan VIP to unlock the Shortcut widget, plus access electronic signature, document encryption, cloud sync, text recognition (OCR), document search, and much more!
- To add widgets to your home screen: Tap and hold on an empty area of the home screen until icons jiggle > Tap the + button at the top corner > Explore the SwiftScan widget in the Widget Gallery and add it to your home screen for easy access. You can also add the SwiftScan widget to a widget Smart Stack.
- Enable notifications to stay up-to-date on new features & promotions.
- This update also includes minor improvements and app optimizations, based on your feedback.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly in the app (Settings > scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is excellent
**update-they changed the name from scanpro and have now gone to subscription payment. It used to be 10-20 bucks and you were done now they want 3 dollars a month. My glowing review is going to change if they don’t grandfather in all of us who purchased pro. I hate subscriptions. Charge me a one time price for your software, one that is fair to you the developer-I don’t expect it to be cheap, but please stay away from these monthly subscriptions.
Easily keep all receipts together from travel and organize in iCloud. Easily make copies of all important documents and organize in iCloud folder. Use your phone to scan and immediately access it from your mac or iPad. Fantastic app. One of my favorites. A must have.
Business travel tip: on a business trip FORCE yourself to scan every receipt the second you get it, whether at hotel checkout, restaurant, airport, gas station, everything you spend. It takes two seconds to do this. Just make it part of your routine —sign the check at dinner, pull out your phone and scan. Two seconds. Set up the scans to be named with the date automatically and you can add additional words at time of scan or later. If you do this, it makes doing expense reports or invoicing an absolute breeze. Everything is in a folder on your icloud, accessible from your mac or anywhere. I use to dread gathering receipts and doing expense reports. Not anymore. This app makes it easy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing this detailed feedback about the SwiftScan app. Should you encounter issues with any of the paid features in the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look into it.
Scanbot on iPad Pro 2017 / iPhone
I'm a 75 year old housewife, keeping track of our expenses by scanning receipts into .pdf's usually on my iPhone 6S, then sending to iCloud Drive on my MacBook Pro (late 2013). My laptop is in the shop for repair. It will take at least a week to get it back. I continue to scan, now with iPad Pro, sending to iCloud Drive. Scanbot is even better on iPad Pro than iPhone. I am keeping up with the bookkeeping and filing.😌
It might be nice to be able to list store names which are often used, so one could select, rather than retype each time. But if that never happens, I will continue to appreciate Scanbot with all its bells and whistles.
Also, Apple is hinting that Bento will no longer be compatible with the upcoming systems. I dream of a companion APP with Scanbot, that would automatically add my scans to a Spreadsheet, with ability to open any actual scan, as well as sort the various columns in the spreadsheet. I know that is dreaming large, but is that ever needed.
Thank you for your good work.
I’m most likely one of the many iPhone users to try every last productivity app the App Store has to offer. For me personally I have to scan and organize dozens of documents for work. I’ve played around with every scanning app, file manager, and general PDF management app in the App Store and let me tell you Scanbot does the job of at least 3 or 4 apps combined. The quality of the scans are amazing, the file management features are incredible, sharing options, markup, etc all top notch. Security was a huge plus also(nothing is stored on their servers, you have the option to password encrypt any file you please. Throw in the fact it’s a fax machine with very reasonably priced in app credits and what you got is a solid, reliable, secure powerhouse of a productivity app! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for this type of app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your nice and detailed feedback!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 289.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SwiftScan VIP Monthly $5.99
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App $6.99
- Credits to Fax from iPhone $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.