[About ScanSnap Connect Application]
This application easily allows your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to handle images scanned with the personal document scanner “ScanSnap”.
[What you need]
To use ScanSnap Connect Application, you need to have Wi-Fi connection (via direct connection or your router) and the following devices.
・When using ScanSnap iX series
ScanSnap (computer may be required for initial setup)
[Main features of ScanSnap Connect Application]
-Receive and view PDF/JPEG images scanned with ScanSnap in a seamless manner.
-Receive ready-to-use files already corrected with various features (automatic paper size detection/auto color detection/blank page removal/deskew).
-View images offline.
-Use images in "Mail", "Print", "Photos" or an application that supports PDF/JPEG on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
[How to use ScanSnap Connect Application]
-For details how to set up / use this application, select the [i] icon at lower left corner of the screen after you start up the application, then refer to [Help].
-For details about using ScanSnap iX series, refer to the Basic Operation Guide, Advanced Operation Guide or Help bundled with ScanSnap.
-iPad series (iPad4 or later)
-iPhone series (5 or later)
-iPod touch series (6th generation or later)
* iOS 10.3 or later is required.
[Introductory site about ScanSnap]
- Please refer to our ScanSnap website for information about ScanSnap including this application.
- The dark mode is now supported. (iOS 13 or later, iPadOS 13 or later)
- Widgets are now supported. (iOS 13 or later, iPadOS 13 or later)
- The Files app is now available for ScanSnap Connect Application. (iOS 11 or later, iPadOS 13 or later)
- Other miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor, Poor App
This app no longer works!!! Please, PLEASE fix the app so that it works on iOS 11. Your update fix for iOS 11 from one month ago, did nothing to fix the connection trouble. Please fix the app.
Hardware A+ Software C
Make no mistake about it... best hardware on the market. I can honestly say I’ve have sold at least 50 ix500’s the last 3 years. It works incredibly well. Just got the ix1500 and must say I think you did it again.
The software, gets a C because I works reliably. A few areas to improve...
- I find it hard to believe we don’t have an iPad version. I do most of my scanning from it.
- Support for the iCloud would be logical.
- Siri Shortcuts support would be amazing!!!
- It would be cool if you somehow made it possible for 3rd party devs to scan.
It’s already the end of the year! When are you going to fix the app? It crashes immediately when opened! I need to use the device I paid for!! All of a sudden wasn’t connecting to one drive. Then seemed like it was syncing - now it just crashes and does nothing. Can’t scan and can’t access files already scanned on phone. So annoying.
- PFU LIMITED
- 117.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PFU Limited 2011-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.