You asked. We listened. The completely redesigned Scooter’s Coffee app is here. Bring on the rewards, bring on the Smiles!
• Scan or pay with your phone
• Collect Smiles and earn free drinks
• Enjoy exclusive rewards
• Reach Caramelicious® status for extra perks
• Get $2 for each friend you refer from the app
• Send digital gift cards and drinks to friends
• Find and favorite Scooter’s Coffee locations
• Browse the menu and nutrition information
• Keep track of purchases
Did we just become besties? Yes. Yes we did.
- Improved the Payment Preference screen
Ratings and Reviews
This new app is beyond disappointing. It has flaws and has given me a sour taste about continuing to go to Scooters. It is hard to use the gift cards you have paid for and loaded, if you use another reward you can’t use your already purchased gift cards. If you have a reward in the loyalty section, you can’t override to be able to use one and not the other if you try to also earn loyalty points. It is hard to manage and figure out. There are suppose to be two bar codes one to pay and one to just use loyalty, the loyalty one has charged my card when trying to use it. Just a very disappointing app. If I can get my gift card used that is already in the app it will be the last of my scooters endeavors.
New App is HORRENDOUS and needs work
This new app actually inhibits me from going to Scooters. It is the farthest from user-friendly.
* It's cumbersome and restrictive.
* I still to this day can't find where to load my gift cards?
* The reload option gives you inconvenient increments (starting at $25? I used to load $10 at a time)
* I can't find where to load my gift card.
* On launch day it took a 20 minute call to customer service to figure out where my credits from the previous app were.
* When I do have a reward I'd like to use the baristas even struggle with hepping me make sure I'm actually using my reward instead of paying for it outright.
This app needs some major help. While loyal customers trudge through using it, it definitely is contributing to loss of some sales and does not make for happy Scooters customers.
Older was better
I really hate the new version. I loved that on the old app I could upload my gift cards and not worry about losing them or having to carry them all with me. But now I am unable to do that. When the app updated I lost $15 credit on my gift card balance because once I uploaded them I tossed them.
The stores that I visit have seemed to have nothing but trouble with this app.
Sometimes, older is better, and people should leave good enough alone.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.