Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty bad. It a waste of money if I’m gonna be honest. but it does have potential. If someone tweaked it some more it could be amazing. You can’t play fast at all but you can change the tempo when you edit it. You have to play RREEAALLYY slow for it to barely catch the notes you’re playing. and you can’t play left and right hand on piano. It’s pretty difficult. Again you can edit all the mistakes it makes but it’s pretty complicated. I really don’t think you should get this app. you’re not missing out on anything I swear. any 5star review on this app just makes it sound better than it actually is. Spend that $2.99 on a nice beer or something.
The simple tool I was looking for …
Playing for my worship team at church, we cycle through a lot of songs. Playing guitar, while it’s obviously more about the worship, there’s all those little intros and riffs that I would like to remember. Because I don’t play music full-time, and even the songs that often, it’s always like relearning it again each time. Since I read music, now I can play the intro or riff, and now have those few bars stored for a very quick and easy reference … next time the song comes up in the rotation, it minimizes all of that relearning again. obviously, I think it will be helpful for my own composition and playing around, but I was more specifically looking for a tool to store a library of simple melodies and riffs. I think this might be it finally!
Great for drafting!!
Begin with the end in mind... What do you want out of an app? This will not create a perfect score the first time you throw your voice into it, but it is excellent for brainstorming that first draft of your piece! Like others have said, it’s not yet fully able to capture chords from my guitar, but it is great at single-tone sound capture (i.e., maybe use “la” when intonating melodies). My issue in the past has always been forgetting the melody or progression of tunes that come to my cranium. So tragically frustrating when I can’t remember a great tune I had while driving or just living life, for example. So (for me at least), this is fantastic for getting that creative/catchy tune down on some kind of sheet. This is huge!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $4.99