Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Baron Blade’s Terralunar Impulsion beam could spell doom for the Earth! It’s up to the Freedom Four to stop him from pulling down the Moon, but they can’t do it without you!
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
The Learn to Play Edition of Sentinels of the Multiverse allows you to learn the game at your own pace, absolutely free! Try out different strategies to foil Baron Blade’s plans. See how a different order of heroes can dramatically change the game. This is cooperative card battle like you’ve never played before!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment. Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life.
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
The Learn to Play edition includes the following scenario:
• Baron Blade wants to pull the Moon into the Earth, destroying 90% of the population so he can rule over whatever remains.
• Legacy leads the Freedom Four with super strength and inspiring leadership!
• Bunker is a veteran soldier in a powered armor suit who brings the pain to the enemy.
• The Wraith uses her vast wealth to create the next generation of super-gadgets.
• Tachyon is the quickest woman on earth, sometimes moving too fast to be seen!
• The battle takes place in the primordial lost world of Insula Primalis - watch out for raptors!
• Play in guided mode where Christopher (the original game designer) teaches you how to play.
• Then play as much as you like in unguided mode to try out different strategies.
• Original music brings Insula Primalis to life.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork created by Sentinel Comics artist Adam Rebottaro.
Once you’ve mastered Baron Blade, get the full version of Sentinels of the Multiverse for over 9,000 new challenges!
• Three more villains to battle, plus advanced difficulty modes for each one.
• Six more heroes to join the fight against evil!
• Three more environments, each with their own dangers and secrets.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
• Unlock secret variant heroes and villains via story-based challenges.
• Expand the game with downloadable Heroes, Villains, and Environments via In App Purchase.
The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB. Playing on an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch (5th gen) is possible but may result in a degraded experience.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information on Sentinels of the Multiverse, check out SentinelsDigital.com or SentinelsoftheMultiverse.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it’s supposed to, I think.
I can’t say how good it is at teaching the game, but it DID tell me “this game is not for you”.
Too complex for me. Perhaps I am just ADD, but I knew by the fifth screen that there’s too much and that this wouldn’t be my idea of ‘fun’.
So, for that I’m grateful and I recommended everyone who’s considering the full version give this a download. Obviously many will love the game and use this to actually learn... but a few will fell like I do, and that is an important function here too.
And I will say, the animations and layout seemed lovely.
Glad for this demo. Seems like a cool game but the text is difficult to read and the gameplay is far too complicated for my taste. Just when I was ready to get going but feeling a bit overwhelmed, along came another game mechanic that pushed me over the edge.
It is very good
It was good at teaching me the game
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Handelabra Studio LLC
- 311.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2018 Handelabra Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.