SharkNinja Operating LLC
Your ultimate cleaning partner is here. Meet the redesigned SharkClean® app. Cleaning convenience, confidence, and control are at your fingertips. Finally, cleaning has never been easier.
Now, your unique home is at the center of the SharkClean® app. With precision home mapping, you can customize where, when, and how your robot cleans, right from the home screen.*
You can set cleaning schedules, send your robot to clean certain rooms or spots on-demand in UltraClean Mode™, mark areas for your robot to avoid altogether, and more.
Plus, easily access troubleshooting tips and FAQs, control notifications, and view custom cleaning reports (varies by series).
1. PRECISION MAPPING (1000 & 2000 series)
• Once your robot generates a map of your home, you can create rooms and high-traffic zones using our improved editing functionality.
• Take advantage of our brand-new interactive map interface where you can customize cleaning by immediately sending your robot to clean specific rooms and zones.
• Tackle messes or pesky debris with the new Spot Clean feature (2000 series).
2. SCHEDULE WHOLE-HOME CLEANINGS (All series)
• Schedule your Shark to run when it’s convenient for you.
• Easily adjust the days and times your robot cleans your home.
3. VOICE CONTROLS WITH AMAZON ALEXA & GOOGLE HOME (All series)
• Use voice commands to control your Shark. It’s as easy as “Alexa, tell Shark to start cleaning.”
• Compatible with Google Assistant** and Alexa*** enabled devices.
4. ENABLE CLEANING SETTINGS (1000 & 2000 series)
• Activate Recharge & Resume: your robot returns to the base, recharges, and can pick up where it left off. This is especially helpful for larger homes.
• Turn on Extended Clean to get even cleaner floors. Your robot will continue cleaning with any remaining battery power after a full home clean until it’s time to recharge.
5. SWITCH TO VACMOP™ MODE (RV2000WD series)
• Vacuum and mop your floors at the same time with VACMOP ™ mode.
• Add carpet zones on your home map. Your robot will intelligently avoid carpets while mopping.
• Shark® Wi-Fi-Connected Robotic Vacuum (Models supported: 700, 800, 900, 1000, and 2000).
• Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz band support.
• iOS 13, 14, and 15
For U.S. support, visit sharkclean.com for additional information.
For E.U. support, visit sharkclean.eu for additional information.
* Applies to 2000 series
**Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
*** Alexa is a trademark of Amazon LLC.
Version 4.6.1 (1)
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It cleans the floor and carpets extremely well! I can walk barefoot and it’s evident there is no dirt or dust and the carpets look bright and refreshed. I ran it three times to observe and learn different things. The first time, I did not think the map was accurate and I neglected to pick up the larger debris (tissues under beds and rubber bands or pieces of packing materials in the corners of the office). The second time I had it do a new map, and it worked. Since I did that at night, all the lights had to be on so it could “see”. The last test run was during the day with the lights off to see if it was ok, even in areas where it was a bit dim. It performed perfectly. Even though it might take time to prepare (pull chairs away from walls and dining table, get any cords away from floors, put away weights and shoes, put wastepaper baskets and hampers somewhere off the floor, and pick up any large debris) it’s really no different from the things you do while vacuuming yourself with a machine. It saves you time, effort, and physical fatigue. While it goes about its chore I do other things. Lastly it picks up an enormous amount of debris in a single run and empties itself as needed. Worth every penny!
Great so far
I’ve had the robot for about 4 days now and so far it’s been great. I had a hiccup the first day because the bin got clogged and had to be manually removed. However I gave it the benefit of doubt simply because my floors at the time were atrocious. The vacuum mapped the house on the second go which I found to be great and now with scheduling I’ll be able to keep the floors clean enough so it doesn’t get clogged again. I rate for 4 stars because there are some features on the app that I’d really like to see. First I’d like see the scheduling be more flexible as far as being able to choose which rooms are to be cleaned. I know this issue has been brought up so hopefully the developers are listening in this one. The second thing I’d like to see is permanent choices such as vacuum strength always being on max. I shouldn’t have to always go into the app to change the vacuum settings it should be something that’s done automatically based on user preference otherwise that defeats the purpose of setting a schedule and being done with it. I just feel the robot does a much better job picking up the finer material on the ground when on max and battery life shouldn’t be an excuse on a robot that can charge and resume. I really hope the developers take these request seriously because so far I’m loving it and I know it can be so much better!
This app and map feature is HORRIBLE!!!
I have had “Alice” for almost a week. She had a map that was almost accurate but every time I was prompted to accept or delete the map, I would click on “Approve” but the app was repeatedly non-responsive. I could find nothing on the FAQ, manual or online to help problem solve the issue. I tried to email customer service but the app kept telling me I needed to first enter my personal email in my phone, even though it is stored in both my phone and through my registration of the app/ linked product. I finally found where you could reset Alice to factory settings so I did that, uninstalled/reinstalled app. The online video shows that the robot will first “Explore” your home to get an initial map and includes screenshots. Neither time during set up did this part happen for me. It went straight to prompts for WiFi set up, explained briefly that mapping will take several cleans and then it prompts you to click “Clean”. I keep doing this but whenever I click “Clean” after it has docked, it starts again with my master bedroom and rarely gets to areas yet to be “cleaned.” I am happy with Shark vacuum quality having the stick vacuum, but if I have to spend so much time problem solving the app so I can create rooms to vacuum more frequently where my dogs are, then it’s not worth the high cost, right? I’ll return to change my app rating if/when it gets better, which I hope is SOONER rather than never.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SharkNinja Operating, LLC
- 70.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 SharkNinja Operating LLC