Stay in control and care from anywhere when you connect your Whirlpool® Smart Capable Appliances.* Get real-time updates, preheat the oven for dinner, download the right cycle for a load of dishes, schedule a wash cycle, and more, right from your mobile device. Control your kitchen and no matter what you've got on your hands using simple voice commands with the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device.*
When you need it, get instant support for select issues with troubleshooting videos and guided service. Scan-to-Connect technology means your smart appliances can be up and running quickly.
Whirlpool® connected features are purposefully designed to fit the unique ways you care for your family:
- Whirlpool works with Yummly! Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question “what’s for dinner?” before it’s even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart cooking appliance.**
- Get the right settings for frozen meals every time with Scan-to-Cook technology.***
- Make multi-step meals simple by sending cooking instructions to the oven or microwave all at once.
- Party mode automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve.
- Know if you've left a burner on with remote connectivity that lets you monitor your cooktop from your smartphone or tablet.†
- Get specialty cycles and customized care with the Download & Go™ option.
Available Laundry features (Connected subscription may be required)
- Take the guesswork out of fighting stains from your family's clothes. Tell the Stain Guide what got spilled on what type of fabric for easy-to-follow pretreating instructions and recommended wash cycles (select models).‡
- Schedule a wash cycle to be completed by the time you get home so you can keep your laundry moving, no matter where you are (select models).
- Manage laundry day from anywhere by assigning family members tasks like transferring a load to the dryer or folding clean clothes. They'll get the notification on their smart devices (select models).
- Send dry cycles that match the wash cycle you used to your dryer so no matter who you assign a task to move your clothes to the dryer, you’ll know your clothes will be dried the way you want (select models).
- Create and save your favorite cycles under any name and edit at any time.
- Personalized Quick Tips make sure your family’s laundry gets the care it deserves, while helping laundry day go more smoothly (select models).
- Receive helpful alerts which let you know if there's an issue that may affect performance, then follow step-by-step instructions and select how-to videos to help guide you through quick fixes.
*Features may vary by product and are subject to change. Compatible connected appliance required. Connected subscription may be required. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
**Select recipes only. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect and yummly.com/privacy.
*** Not all frozen foods included.
† Cooktop elements cannot be turned off remotely from the app.
‡ Select stains only.
Google, Google Home and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Thanks for using the Whirlpool® App! This release includes:
-Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be so much more
The app functions fine, but there are so many more things the developers could do. There are too many steps to remotely control an appliance and also too many restrictions. Wish I could start my dishwasher from any where at any time. Not keep pressing the remote button each time it is opened. Same with the microwave. Good ideas, but need to really start catching up with the remote control ideas in this generation if they want to remain relevant. Expected more.
Update: Moved to 4 star as I reinstalled the app and fixed some of the issues. I appreciate the company reaching out. Good customer service.
Still have to select remote control each time which is redundant and cumbersome, but I am liking my appliances more and more, each and everyday. Just bought a dryer as well. Now I have the smart dishwasher, microwave, and dryer. Looking forward to what updates software updates could bring.
Developer Response ,
Madsciencenerd, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your App and synchronization. Please reach out to us directly at 1-866-333-4591, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Call customer support—they are fantastic!
Every time we have a power outage, the display goes dead. Luckily, I can use the ovens (only by dint of messing with it for hours), but I can’t use the smart function, nor can I set the time, date, etc. The instruction manual is worthless and the appliance store where I bought a full kitchen of new appliances is so intimidated by the Smart tech they refuse to come out.
UPDATE from 1 star to 5: I received an email from Whirlpool and an assurance
that they wanted to help me. The number took me right to John who was able to perform all sorts of diagnostics and believed me when I told him what I had tried multiple times. He generated a service ticket for a more complex diagnosis and that will tell us the next step. Whirlpool has renewed my faith in customer service and John is a steely-eyed missile man!
Developer Response ,
Hey Kidslibrarian, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your App and synchronization. Please reach out to us directly at 1-866-333-4591, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Can’t even log in
I use a password manager and the app wouldn’t let me paste a password into the “new password” box. So I used a desktop web browser to create an account, but my password failed the validation even though it met all stated criteria (it exceeded the required length, contained upper and lower case letters, a digit, and two special characters not on the exclusion list). Eventually I figured out that the problem was that the special characters chosen by my password manager weren’t allowed, even though they weren’t on the exclusion list on the web site. Having successfully registered using a desktop browser, I returned to the app and discovered that it wouldn’t let me log in with that password. I kept truncating my password in case it was just too long for the app but had no success, even after I changed it to the stupid “Password1!” (stupid but apparently valid on the web site). I can’t believe a user experience can even be this bad in 2019. Whirlpool should be embarrassed to have released this.
Developer Response ,
Hey Don, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your App., please note that the whirlpool web site and the app are stand alone interfaces. Please reach out to us directly if you have further questions at 1-866-333-4591, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- 236.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ® /TM ©2020 Whirlpool. Used under license in Canada. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.