Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
A fun and addictive way to learn sight words by sight, sound & touch.
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn to recognize and read words by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp child friendly fonts that are easy to read
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
• Sights words are neatly organized by level including preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Think I’m going to love it!!
I have a four year old Preschool student, and they are working on 1st grade sight words. I am having trouble getting my son to learn and remember them each week. I’ve tried everything!!! I think I’m going to love this because I can customize the words that he can practice each week. Since my kid is IPhone savvy, I think he will enjoy this app to learn his words better than mommy drilling him with flash cards everyday. Hopefully this works!!! Yikes!
Improve for data collection
I really enjoy this app. and so do my students. I love all the features, however, I would like to request you add a data collection feature that would let me know which words are not being recognized by my students or what words they are doing well with. I would also like to see a feature that ends the task maybe being able to set limits to do 10 or 20 etc... My students are waiting for an end to complete the task. Yes the constant praise does get redundant. Besides this I love the alphabet app as well but again I would like to see a data collection and limit features add. Thanks for the consideration.
So much potential...
But no sound. My daughter has specific sight words for her test and I thought this would be my answer to the boring index cards. I took out all the words except the few I needed and added them in, complete with a picture. Go to do the sight words to test and when it gets to my customized words, no sound. A few quarks to record your voice, as soon as you hit record you have to say the word right away or it cuts the word you say off. So I figured that out.
Later playing the app/game, my customized words don't have sound so when it's time to select the word, no sound is read and therefore you can't figure out the word. Also if there isn't a picture for the customized sound, it's blank and you won't know a card is even there to select! Totally bummed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.