SIGMO App connects to an existing SIGMO instance (available from release version 3.2 upwards). This app requires a valid account for a SIGMO instance.
- Aircraft status
- Maintenance (work requests)
- AOG Status
- Airport List & Briefing
- Arrival/Departure List (Schedule)
Any AOG status update or work request for line maintenance engineers arrive with push notifications. The aircraft status and airport briefing are also available in offline mode.
Before first use:
1) Make sure, that at least one login has been done on the SIGMO web interface
2) Open phone settings -> SIGMO and set server name (https://servername.com), username and password.
3) Start the app for the first time. First opening might take longer, as the offline cache needs to be created.
Data protection directive of the airline operator applies.
Nightmode introduced. App connects only in https mode.
- Manuel Javorik
- 4.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SIGMO Airline Databases GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.