With Skånetrafiken’s new app, you can buy tickets and search for journeys quickly and easily. The app works for journeys within Skåne, and for journeys to and from Denmark. The app includes our new zones, tickets, and discounts for travelling within Skåne.
With the app, you can:
- Buy single, 24 hour, and 30 day tickets (one month travel cards).
- Log into My Account to protect your tickets with our lost ticket guarantee if you lose your phone. If you’re logged in, you can also lend your active 30 day tickets to others.
- Find the quickest route on a map, and view the entire journey from door to door.
- Save favourites, and quickly search for new journeys.
- Get up-to-date information about disruptions.
- Get new discounts. Children, young people and students get discounts on all tickets within Skåne. When travelling to Denmark, children get discounted single tickets, and students get discounted 30 day tickets.
Skånetrafiken’s new app is constantly developing, and more services will be added in the future, for instance buying tickets for journeys to other counties.
Payments are made with cards issued by Mastercard or Visa, or with invoices from Klarna. You can also get email receipts of your purchases.
In the latest versions of the app, we ask for access to your phone book, so that you can lend tickets to others more easily by choosing a contact in your phone book.
Your views are valuable to us. Please give feedback, or ask for help via Skånetrafiken’s customer services.
Thanks for using our app!
In this version we have made bug fixes and stabilizations.
Greetings from the app team at Skånetrafiken.
Ratings and Reviews
App not fully ready
Few options to choose from when commuting. Like walking speed.. mode of transport and sometimes it doesn't show some connections. I hope the app will be updated soon.
Also, integrating with apple wallet would be awesome:)
An unstable app
1. Gets stuck on ticket purchase, completely. You can only close the whole app.
2. All of a sudden stops showing the time of the trips ‘now’, decides that going to Copenhagen is better if you need to go to Sweden. Doesn’t display the time correctly. You push the button ‘now’ and get the trip for tomorrow- nice!
Hade dock önskat att man som i Stadsbiljetten appet snabbt kunnat köpa biljett istället för att behöva söka efter en rutt (om man redan vet vad det kommer att kosta).
Developer Response ,
Hej! Har du uppdaterat till 1.2.1 och appen kraschar fortfarande? Den versionen ska nämligen lösa felet. Beklagar problemet. /Joakim
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.