Try SkyCaddie Mobile Premium FREE for 30 days!
Now you can enjoy all the features of SkyCaddie Mobile Premium risk-free during a 30 day free trial and see for yourself why SkyCaddie is the most trusted rangefinder in golf! To start your trial, just download the app and create an account.
Golfers who prefer to use their smartphone as their GPS device of choice, or supplement the course information not provided by their GPS watch, or just use it when their trusted SkyCaddie is not available, can benefit from the same high-precision, best-in-class course maps that made SkyCaddie the rangefinder trusted by more serious golfers than all other rangefinders combined.
• Access to SkyCaddie’s worldwide course map library: Find course ratings, scorecards and other helpful course information such as prices, dress code and more!
• Hole by Hole Scoring: Easily record your round as you play.
• Basic Stat Tracking: Track Score, Fairways Hit, Greens in Regulation and Putts to analyze performance after a round.
• Integrated Camera: Capture highlights and special moments during or after play to relive in the 19th Hole, share with friends or the entire SkyGolf 360 community.
• Integrated Notes: Document a great shot, save special memories, or record a helpful strategy to remember or share with the SkyGolf 360 community.
Premium Features (Requires in-app upgrade after 30 day free trial)
• Interactive HoleVue in Vivid HD: Provides an eagle’s view of the entire hole and the distances needed to any point from tee to green to avoid hazards and play smart golf.
• Integrated Targets: Up to 40 geo-referenced targets per hole are integrated within HoleVue. Simply pinch and zoom HoleVue to seamlessly reveal the critical distances to all hazards, carries and layups — not just a few calculated layup yardages provided in other apps.
• Detailed Green Information: View the exact shape of the green and get distances to the Front, Center and Back from anywhere on the course regardless of the angle of approach.
• Manual Shot Tracking: Use this feature to track every shot on the course and the app automatically captures your score and stats, along with your club performance including distance and accuracy.
• Auto-Hole Advance: Stay focused on playing golf and eliminate the distraction of manual hole changes. Just play and let the app automatically advance to the next hole so the distances needed for the next shot are always ready.
• SkyGolf 360 Premium Membership: SkyGolf 360 is one of golf’s fastest growing online communities. As a Premium member, you have access to:
• Cloud Storage: View your scores and stats anywhere in the world from the palm of your hand with the SkyGolf 360 companion mobile app.
• Advanced Scoring and Stats: Track your game like a Pro with Advanced Stats including Driving Distance, Sand Saves Percentage, 3-Putt Avoidance, plus more!
• Advanced Reports and Charts: Use the in-depth tools to identify strengths and weaknesses in your game.
• Live Scoring: Share your round with friends and family in real time via SkyGolf 360.
Once you sign-up for SkyCaddie Mobile Premium after your 30 day trial period, your SkyCaddie Mobile Premium subscription is renewed automatically, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes account.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• New SkyCaddie LX3 support
Love the app? Leave us a review. Comment or question? Email us at SkyCaddieMobile@SkyGolf.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I do like this app but find it VERY slow to update yardage’s. I hope you can fix that. Also, I find it odd that it doesn’t report your total putts after a round which is a stat I’ve tracked for years.
Developer Response ,
Hi Scoot59, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
What Location Services setting option did you select for SCM? For optimal performance, we recommend "Always". Like all iPhone apps, our app relies on Apple's Location Services for GPS, and "Always" allows SCM to receive continuous GPS during a round of golf - even if your phone is locked.
The Putts stat in SCM displays an average, not a count. But you can review your total putts in the SkyGolf 360 app (select the SkyGolf 360 button to go to your scorecard). I'll pass along your feedback to the product team.
In an effort to improve the app, we'd love to find out more info about your experience. Email us at SkyCaddieMobile@SkyGolf.com so we can continue the conversation.
Not an App review but a disappointment with Skycaddie
I started with the SG4 which I used for a few years. Then upgraded to the SG5 because the charging port on the SG4 went bad. The unit could still work but can't charge it correctly. Myself an another me never mapped our course. One of them is available to download on the website (Wapsi Oaks Country Club in Calamus Iowa). Many years have passed since someone from Skycaddie stopped by to map the course CORRECTLY, but it was cold & rainy that day plus the person said he was fighting a cold at the same time. I've put I SEVERAL requests to have our course mapped by Skycaddie and NOTHING has come of it. Yes we're only a 9 hole course in the middle of no where. But it gets played by a lot of people. What's it gonna take to have our course mapped? Along with a couple other courses in our area that could be done also?
Waiting for it to work
I have owned SkyCaddie products since their inception - their accuracy is exceptional. However, as time has passed, I have had number of challenges. Currently my challenge is the whole system. I have the app, linx and tabs and they are not useful yet. First, one of the courses I have for download is not even an option on the app, yet my linx does have it. The app consistently crashes at my home course providing such a distraction I can’t use thetabs. It has been two weeks since I reported the issue and it is still unresolved.
It has been two months now and I have to say that overall this been a pretty bad experience. Although they were finally able to get the course added, the app crashes pretty much every hole. After around seven conversations with customer support, there has and appears to be no progress for now or ever.
I am rerating to a one star and appear to be stuck with a gps watch that I spent a significant amount that can only do what my range finder does better.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hfsdccg, we'd love to help but we can't locate your account based on your Apple nickname. Please email us at SkyCaddieMobile@SkyGolf.com so we can help resolve the issue you are experiencing.
- SkyGolf, LLC
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 SkyHawke Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SkyCaddie Mobile Premiuim $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.