Get discounts and never wait in line again.
A lot to snack on (/^▽^)/
- Better Performance
- Security Improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best customer service among all similar apps
I’ve been using all food delivery apps for many years, cuz I don’t have a car. Snackpass always offers me the best experience of customer service. They almost always refund me in full amount if there is any problem with the food. And when I complained about a package issue in one of my orders, the next time I ordered from that restaurant I found out that the packaging issue was sorted out, meaning they indeed made their efforts to contact the restaurant to improve things.
Bad customer service + refuse to refund
Poor customer service and unapologetic staff. I’ve had so many issues with Snackpass/how when I order off of Snackpass vs. place an order in store, the Snackpass order is incorrect and missing ingredients. This could be the stores fault or Snackpass, but I’ve seen this trend too many times. Additionally, many of the wait times are inaccurate (pickup in 15 minutes, turned out to be 50 so waiting in the cold for 30+ minutes) and their double charging issue is completely unacceptable. I had placed a large order on snackpass and the app started not responding, so naturally after waiting 5 minutes I restarted it. However, unbeknowst to me snackpass charged me twice, didn’t send a notification, and doubled my order to the store (totalling around $50). When I arrived, they told me I had two orders of the same items and to take it, and I sent Snackpass a message about their bug. In turn, they said it was my fault for having bad internet connection (GREAT customer service) and they would give me $5 credit. Wow! How generous. When people working for a growing app such as Snackpass respond to ur concerns about their bugs by insulting your financial position/wifi connectivity, huge huge red flag. Needs work on decent customer service and fixing bugs. 👍🏻
New App that Needs Some Help
This is a great app in theory and I won’t deny that free or discounted food is definitely a plus; the problem is getting that free or discounted food with an app that only partially works.
- I’ll get a notification for a discount or deal but when I go to the app it’s not there (may appear days later)
- The location of the store is not in the order when you are confirming and placing it— I ordered from the wrong location and had to call and cancel my order. Then I had to contact customer service to get my money back.
- It will advertise discounts like 40% off your order but only apply the discount to PART of your order (& partial application was not part of the advertised deal)
- If I add the deal to my cart, decide not to use the deal but go back minutes later it won’t apply the deal to my order (even though I never used the deal/discount and it didn’t expire)
- I’ve chatted with customer service (which takes about 1/2 hour to and hour to respond) about all of the above issues with no resolution. They are friendly and try to be helpful but they point to solutions that don’t work... they really just need to fix the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Snackpass, LLC
- 81.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Not Just Snacks Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.