A new client for power saving intelligent video device
- Support user register and binding device to user account
- Support power-saving mode and remote wakeup
- Support TF recording and cloud recording video
- Support notification with a snapshot
- Support notification with AI face recognization
- Live view H.264 720P/1080P up to 30FPS
- Dual way audio
- Remote Parameter setting
- Remote query alert and playback
- Support WiFi doorbell
- Support WiFi battery camera
- Support 4G wireless battery camera
- Support Solar WiFi/4G wireless camera
- Support Panoramic camera
1.Optimize the camera configuration process
Ratings and Reviews
We purchased these soliom s600 cameras. We’ve purchased four of them. One set for my father-in-law‘s home in Pennsylvania. The other set for our home in Delaware. All was working well until we hooked up the ones on our home in Delaware. We set up the cameras all went well. The only problem is we’re not getting notifications. And in the app and we have an iPhone. There is nothing to help us activate notifications. Trying to find tech-support is a nightmare. They’ll want you to pay a one time fee of $79 to fix the problem. Well I’m sorry after spending so much money on these cars. I feel spending another $79 to fix a problem should be something they should do specially when we just bought them. But I would recommend these cameras they work really nice. Good luck with tech-support though
NOT a piece of junk
We don’t have a large back yard but we border on a golf course. There are times when I think people are coming into our yard from the course and messing with our stuff. So I needed a camera. Since the instructions clearly stated to pair the camera and iPhone close to the modem, I did this before I mounted it. They paired no problem in just seconds and I have had no issues since. I get clear enough pictures day and night to see what’s in my yard and it has sensed movement to record into cloud storage. The only reason I gave just 4 stars is I have only been using it a couple of weeks while it sits in the upper level of a fountain. Once I get it mounted on the eaves I will be better able to judge its full abilities. So far I’m happy with it and may get another one for the front yard.
Here’s a tip to all. After installing the app, find it in your phone settings, look for “Location” and set it to “Never”. With Location on, it uses your phones location to search for different servers to find one close to you. This causes a lot of delays. I don’t use the cloud services so don’t need it searching around. Changing this one setting basically cured my app. There is no way to change this in the app. You must go into phone settings and change in the app there. Hope this helps someone. Worked wonders for me. The app works good now where before it may take forever to pull up the camera.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 维巍 方
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Soliom
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud storage 30 days $1.99
- 30-day event trigger video $3.99
- Cloud storage 360 days $21.99
- Cloud storage 180 days $10.99
- 360-day event trigger video $39.99
- 180-day event trigger video $21.99
- AI Cloud storage 30 days $2.99
- AI Cloud storage 180 days $17.99
- AI Cloud storage 360 days $31.99
- Alexa service 30 days $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.