Play sound effects for every occasion with an easy-to-use soundboard that supports full customization. Perfect for podcasters, radio DJs, or just for having fun. Is somebody talking too much in a meeting? Blow the Air Horn or Whistle and silence them! Did someone just tell a funny joke? Play the laugh track or rim shot and show your support! The joke wasn't funny? Then boo them off the stage! This popular sound machine is perfect for adding sound effects to any moment.
- 50+ sound effects with ability to import new sounds and images
- Playback and mix multiple sounds at the same time
- Drag and arrange sounds within 5 different soundboards
- Drag in and import new media files from your desktop
- Toggle between simple and advanced views
- Switch to Advanced View to view sound graph, configure start and stop positions for sound playback along, and current playback position.
- Configure the Master Volume and each individual sound volume too.
- Multiple layout sizes including Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Sound formats supported include wav, mp3, mp4, aac, alac, aif, aiff, caf, snd, and au
- Upgrade to unlimited sound imports and removal of ads using the Upgrade under the Sound Effects
There are 5 soundboards that you can configure with different sounds. Each sound is represented by a tile within the soundboard and includes a play button and volume control. The Advanced View allows you to specify a start and stop playback positions within the sound file and can bring up additional settings such as assigning different colors.
Tap the button on each sound tile to playback sound. Tap again to pause. You can drag the tiles into new positions by grabbing the gripper at the top right of the sound tile. You can also drag the sounds into the different numbered groups found at the top of the app.
RADIO & PODCASTING
Do you have a podcast or radio show? This app was originally built for use on the popular Tech 411 Show podcast so you'll find stock sounds that'll compliment your show too. And in your favorite intros, outros, sweepers, or radio spots for playback on your podcast or radio show. It can be customized in every possible way.
Upgrade to the Pro Version which allows for unlimited sound imports and removes advertising. Tap the Sound Effects menu and select "Upgrade to Pro Version" Thanks for supporting small business!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our website for support at http://www.tmsoft.com/soundeffects/
This minor update introduces a couple of new features requested by users.
- Added support for right clicking a sound effect to play the effect from the beginning. Ctrl + Left click is also supported.
- Added extra-small tile size option
Ratings and Reviews
Opened hte app, and found ADS?
Th elast time I used the app was last weekend, no ads. Tonight Ilaunched it, and am now confronted with ADS. I believe I had purchased it, guess not, can't "upgrade" to lose the ads,
kinda saddened by this.
Its perfect but doesn’t work too well with combining
This app is great, its easy to use and has good quality. The only problem is that if you are trying to combine for example this app and your mic it doesn’t work. The audio doesn’t apper on the MIDI audio setup. If you arn’t worried about that however, this app is perfect.
Great For Dealing With Phone Scammers
I love using this against those pesky phone scammers, but it would be nice if there was more of a variety of sounds. Another suggestion would be to add a replay feature and the ability to move the boxes around so you can have the most relevent sounds at the top. I love the Bad Call sound effect, it confused quite a few of those scammers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 3.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 TMSOFT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $0.99