New features in 2.3
* iPhone X compatible user interface
* Ability to refresh spectrogram during recording and playback
* Ability to set the minimum and maximum scale value of spectrogram and spectrum analyser view (in both linear and log scale)
* Ability to set recording filename - recording filename can now have incremental suffix or date/time suffix
* File names of image snapshots and data snapshots that are generated from playback are named according to the playback filename which makes it easier to identify the file.
* Ability to access all the recordings, image snapshot and data snapshot from "Files" app (available from iOS 11)
* Updated to latest SDK and fixed user interface issues
* iOS 9.0 and above compatibility issues addressed (including file open issue)
Ratings and Reviews
App doing weird things
Hello! I’ve been using your app now for a month and it’s working very well up until now. When I Download the app it immediately popped in and update in the application which I’ve never seen before when you download an app from the App Store it should already be in the latest version correct? It’s not the latest version important update and if I don’t do the update the app works for two seconds and then it doesn’t work at all literally blank when I’m trying to record!!! I know it’s nothing else it should be picking up the motion of the fan in the room and it won’t even do that.
A month ago, I purchased the feature that lets you load a song from iTunes from within the app. Library loads fine, able to select song, but when tapping ‘play,’ the app freezes before force closing. I emailed support about the problem the day I purchased the feature, still haven’t heard back. Have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, didn’t work (on neither iOS 11.1 nor 12.0). Also have not been refunded, which I requested in the message to support, if a fix was not possible for my device (iPhone 6s), which was then running on an outdated iOS. Would be a decent mobile app if the functions worked (and the developers/support responded)...
Good but needs to make results readable
The visuals are both practical and cool to watch. I would love to see the fonts a little larger and much more readable when trying to analyze a peak frequency. It’s possible and freezing and expanding makes it much easier but the font and locating it needs work. Aside from that one gripe I do really like this app.
- Oxford Wave Research Ltd.
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2017 Oxford Wave Research Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Enable Log Scale $1.99
- Disable recording length limit $1.99
- Enable pinch to zoom $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.