SQ4You is a personal monitor mixing app for the SQ mixer giving you customised control of your own monitor mix on stage using a smart phone or tablet.
It is for remote control of a single mix (it does not pass audio), and connects to the SQ via a wireless router.
SQ4You allows you to :
- Choose any aux mix to control
- Assign which sources to control (Channels, FX returns, Groups)
- View channels numbers, names and meters
- Control individual channel send levels and pan
- Assign up to 4 groups of channels to level trim wheels
- Create a 'Me' group for quick control of your own channels
- Name each group
- Control the aux mix level and mute
- Control the aux mix PEQ, Graphic EQ and Compressor
- Lock the mix and/or processing to prevent user error
An Allen & Heath SQ mixing console with a wireless router (wireless access point) connected to its Network port. The SQ mixer firmware and SQ4You app must share the same major release version but maintenance version numbers do not need to be identical, for example SQ4You V1.4.0 is compatible with SQ firmware V1.4.1. A user must have ‘SQ4You’ and access to at least one mix allowed in SQ User Permissions. Refer to the Allen & Heath web site for more information and to download the latest SQ mixer firmware.
This version is for SQ mixers running V1.4.* firmware
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just a few tweaks and it’ll be amazing.
We just started using this app and everything is smooth and stable. It only needs a couple of features and it will be perfect!
The biggest issue is mixes can’t be modified when muted. Main group dials need percentages for reference and panning needs the same. Other than that it’s great and does a great job!
Good app. Could use these features:
- ability to see every channel without them being put in groups (reference M32-Q)
- double tap pan to get back to center
Thanks guys for an amazing app! You just saved us thousands of dollars with a free firmware update and an incredibly intuitive and easy to use app. My team members jumped in and were controlling their own monitor mixes from THEIR own phones instantly!! FANTASTIC!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.