The world’s best intelligent & advanced SSH-Telnet Client app to manage and connect remote servers for your iOS devices
• Best Selling Records in App Store with many stores
SSH Term Pro is on-the-go SSH-Telnet app with powerful remote access & terminal emulation. Our app is an enterprise grade app build for all kind of needs to manage servers. Our comprehensive features are not limited to terminal keyboard and language support, multi-session capability, bluetooth keyboard support but many more.
Most famous and loved by because of its Administrator-Friendly approach, we have also taken into consideration our valued customers suggestions and constantly releasing updates for SSH Term Pro to become reliable and robust in real world usage and development.
• Private key files can now be directly imported in multiple formats (RSA, DSA, Putty) using iTunes sharing from other apps and Clipboard
• RSA / DSA key generation and authentication and share it via email or Clipboard
• Get ‘Local Notification Alert’ before the connection starts terminating
• Quick retrieval of last top 3 connected servers to join instantly
SSH Term Pro Functionalities:
• Launch (Run) a saved command / script at connection startup
• Connect with your servers using username, password or private key authentication through SSH
• Configurable ‘Standard and Non-Standard’ port
• Customize Terminal like background, foreground, cursor colour selection
• Standard Terminal features including ‘Terminal Emulation with Editor’
• Personalize Terminal Size
• Support Terminal Screen copy / paste and easy text selection
• Organized groupwise server to easily manage and control interoperability
• Fully External / Bluetooth keyboard support
• Special keys such as Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
• Built-In keyboard keys with fixed keys like Ctrl, Alt, Tab, Esc, Up, Down, Left, Right and F1-12
• Run multiple sessions at a time
• Active connection counts indicator at App Badge
• Configure and manage unlimited future sessions to reduce workload
• Pinch Scaling Terminal Screen
• One touch on / off for Auto scroll
• Single tap connection / disconnection from ‘Home Screen’
Key Handy Features of SSH Term Pro:
• Works over Cellular or WiFi network
• Use Custom or iOS Built-In fonts
• Uninterrupted operationality in ‘Portrait or Landscape’ modes
• Multiple editor supported like Vi, vim, pico, nano, etc
• Built-in Passcode features
• Its ‘Universal Binary’, hence, no need of buying 2 apps for iPhone and iPad
Now SSH key generate up to 4096bit
Ratings and Reviews
Probably the best iOS has to offer
It does the job, but: 1) I can't find any way to submit a bug report or get help outside of Facebook, which I do not use 2) the home and disconnect icons obscure text when using vi 3) it won't connect to hosts with AAAA DNS records from an ipv4-only network and 4) part of the scrollback buffer is visible at the top of the screen on an iPad in horizontal mode. That said, good SSH clients are hard to find on iOS and so far this is by far the best I have found.
Love This App !
If you are looking for a great SSH/telnet client, look no further. I’ve been using this app for a number years. It serves my purposes perfectly. I have a number of linux/Unix devices I routinely connect to and this app is perfect. From Ubuntu VMs, to my router, to a number of headless Raspberries - this app works. Additionally, over the past year, I’ve submitted two minor bugs that were fixed within 24 hours. Developer response time is Fantastic. I’ve tried others but always come back. Look no further.
Developer Response ,
We are super grateful for the time you took to support our efforts.
Doesn’t seem to be updated anymore???
Does not work very well on newer iPhones as the display is cut off and you cannot correct for the rounded corners, etc.
This a great app that could use some love from the devs, but with the last update released over 2 years ago now, it may be time to look elsewhere as this may have been an abandoned project…
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jayanti Katariya
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Moon Technolabs 2012
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.