Star Wars Stickers: 40th Anniversary
Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope with iMessage stickers!
Express yourself with classic phrases from the original Star Wars film. Layer stickers over your photos to compose images for your friends and family.
• SEND stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
1. Princess Leia “Rebel”
2. Trench scene “Almost there”
3. Luke Skywalker “I’m here to rescue you.”
5. Han Solo “Great kid!”
6. Darth Vader “Disturbing!”
7. C-3PO “We’re doomed.”
8. Obi-Wan “Hello there.”
9. “I got a bad feeling about this.”
10. Grand Moff Tarkin “Charming to the last.”
11. Rebel symbol “Resist”
12. Greedo “Going somewhere?”
13. “Use the Force”
14. Cantina Band
16. Tusken Raider
17. X-Wing & Death Star “Yes!”
18. Cantina scene “Cheers”
19. Darth Vader “Now I am the master”
20. “Let the wookiee win”
21. Jawas “Utinni!”
22. “This bickering is pointless!”
23. Imperial Cog Symbol
24. C-3PO “Thank the maker!”
HOW TO FIND YOUR STICKERS:
• Access iMessage apps— Enter a contact to message, then tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• If you are not seeing Stickers that you have purchased, you may need to change your settings. Tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then click the + symbol to open the store, and select the Manage button top right. Make sure the app you are looking for is turned on.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Ratings and Reviews
Why Can’t You make a Halfway adult sticker?
This sticker pack is not bad it looks like characters from the movie and it’s not all cartoon looking like every other sticker pack you make and even those are just not good at all and your Disney so how come other companies that really don’t even have a name for themselves me way better sticker pack because every sticker pack your make looks like the next one are you have one that looks similar to it like all the Star Wars ones other than this one look the same there’s short fat stocky looking individuals with cartoon faces in black eyes what’s so hard about making them look like this sticker pack why did they have to have pastel colors and you already know what I’m talking about I shouldn’t have to regurgitate this stuff but I would buy 100 more packs if I knew that they looked somewhat like this one but they don’t and you guys never will apparently. I hope y’all get it right. For that I’ll give this only sticker pack for stars but y’all deserve five stars because of your work on the new Star Wars films but other than that no way not for stickers
Yes it does work
Ashamed to say I had to read the review below and had to learn how to use my phone. It really does work. The stickers are limited but fun to use.
Works perfectly fine!
Learn how to use your iPhone people. These do not show up as regular emojis. Please keep reading.
Open iMessage, click to reply/start a new message, tap the AppStore icon right next to the message window, then tap the four circles on the bottom left, this is where you find your stickers. If they are not there, then click "Store", and then "Manage" and make sure the Star Wars stickers app is turned on.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.