Optimize your results with Stark Dumbbell!
- Be inspired by 65 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- When working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Integration with Apple Health: Save burned calories and performed workouts.
Exercises are performed by the professional instructors, Seth Ronland, Jenny Ahlin & Benjamin Sällström.
* Changed name from Virtual Trainer Dumbbell
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I hate going to the gym, but I love to workout. This app allows me to get a crazy, awesome workout in my living room. The exercises are well illustrated, and there are so many options. Great workout app, plan and simple!
Nice, clean interface
First day using it, and I worked up a sweat. I am trying to shed some pounds I packed on over the years and gain some muscle back as well. Overall, it has a clean, professional-looking interface and it is certainly customizable. The biggest downfall for the novice is the lack of pre-designed workout sessions. But, it does have a filter that allows you to select a body area of focus, and it displays the appropriate exercises for you to add to the workout. So, the lack of a pre-fab workout shouldn't dissuade you from trying the app. Additionally, I didn't see any option to add my own exercises, but it's not a huge issue to me.
Pro's & Cont's
I've been using the app for a week and a half, and these are the things I see good and bad on it:
1- You can set your training to be tabata, hit or standard. It also provides you with a timer and videos to keep form and focus while working out.
2- You can create your own trainings.
3- They provide a full body map so you can select excs based on group muscle.
4- They have an ok amount of excs included.
1- The app is good for a month or two. Just like on any gym you will need to rotate your program every month or so, and the amount of excs they offer is limited if you are looking to use the app long term.
2- If the developers invest on it and provide periodical updates with additional excs, then I think the app is a keeper but we will need to wait and see...
I personally would like to see new updates instead of looking for a new app to purchase.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
- 12 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.