Workout at home or at the gym with FitnessAI’s advanced training algorithm to guide you through the perfect set, rep and weight combination to reach your fitness goals.
● Get results with whatever equipment you have available to you. Whether your fitness goals are to build muscle, get toned or lose weight fast, FitnessAI is the simplest way to access a world class training regiment.
● Our easy to follow gym and home workouts are backed by data, not intuition. FitnessAI’s simple layout allows for easy exercise tracking for your full body workout.
● FitnessAI plans your gym sessions and optimizing for health, strength and fitness. It’s algorithm offers high rep modes to help you get toned, as well as advanced progressive overload optimizations to help you build mass while weight lifting. Get stronger, faster at home or the gym.
● Your personal trainer in your pocket offers the most effective gym / home exercises that target your back, biceps, chest, triceps, shoulder, legs, core workouts and weight lifting ab exercises. Specializing in both beginner weight lifting exercises and advance strength training techniques, FitnessAI is sure to help you at the gym.
● The best weight lifting app / best weightlifting gym routine designed by weightlifters, for weightlifters. Based on 5.9M workouts, our innovative algorithm is sure to out-perform any human personal trainer or fitness coach at the gym. Not to mention, it’s a fraction of the cost, and smarter! Finally a weight lifting app that does what a weight lifting app is meant to do!
● Optimized gym workouts make your weight lifting routine as efficient as possible at the gym. Our gym routine is top notch and sure to help you get stronger, and reach your fitness goals
● Set your mind on a workout or fitness goal and let Fitness AI do the rest. Smart exercise planner schedules weightlifting exercises on a better schedule than common 5x5 routines. Whether you’re lifting with free weights, barbells or machines, FitnessAI’s gym log and tracker is sure to exceed your weight lifting expectations.
● A personalized weight lifting plan to get you leaner, stronger or bigger, faster than any personal trainer or fitness coach you find at the gym. Build your workout based on your strength-training history. Log your exercises and FitnessAI’s algorithm will do the rest.
● Fitness AI builds you a personalized daily weight lifting and cardio plan that pushes you to your limits at the gym
● Fitness AI automatically optimizes weight lifting sets, reps and weights for each exercise every time you work out — pushing you the perfect amount to build muscle efficiently. Much better than a gym trainer!
● Our algorithm is based on 40k weight lifters and gym goers over a 3-year period — one of the largest weightlifting datasets in the world.
● Our personalized weightlifting routine is balanced and boosts major muscle groups. Toggle between weight lifting workouts each day at the gym.
● Weight lifting schedule incredibly easy to use ― focus on your fitness workout not your phone (or your gym trainer).
Sync your FitnessAI workouts with Apple Health (activate in FitnessAI Settings -> HealthKit).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Get stronger, faster with A.I powered workouts! This update is all about ROUTINES! Make a new routine or choose from a ton of our own. You can even share them with friends! We also simplified our settings and added tons of polish. As always, we squashed some bugs and made tons of stability improvements – for example, FitnessAI loads twice as fast now!
Have a request? Email us and we'll shout you out! email@example.com
Other recent additions:
- Simplified logging experience
- Exclude exercises from being recommended
- Metric unit support
- Plate calculator – no more plate math!
- Over 9,000 free gym passes worldwide
- 5 new charts to track your progress
- Leaderboards for every exercise
- Home screen widgets
- Weekly goals
- 200+ new exercises
- Tons of equipment to choose from (down to specific dumbbells)!
Ensure you have access to these new features by turning Beta mode on in settings (automatically enabled for new users). We also addressed almost every single feature request since we launched. This update isn't one to miss! Happy lifting!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like a personal trainer but you don’t need to make conversation with anyone
This app is awesome! I wanted to start more strength training but didn’t want to pay for a personal trainer.. but I also wanted to make sure I was doing exercises with proper form. This app is awesome because it gives you detailed instructions of how to do each exercise, key things to focus on and look out for, and a visual example of the exercises you’re doing that goes while you are supposed to go so you can constantly watch. It builds a balanced workout for you and will increase weights appropriately for your fitness goals so that you are constantly getting stronger. And they have great an exercises that really get ya. I love not needing to think about and plan out my own workout- I just show up to the gym and do what the app tells me to and I have noticed great results after 4 weeks of using this (I started feeling results the first week after 4 workouts, and seeing results the second week after 8 workouts in total- I also had been working out before this app, just doing my own unbalanced workout, so it’s not like I wasn’t in any shape at all before this app!). I am in no way affiliated with this app but am just that enthusiastic about it. I can’t share it with enough people!
Workouts made easy!
I downloaded this app because I was new to the whole weight-lifting thing. This app has been such a necessity for my workouts. I’ve learned so much from the app about differnt exercises, proper form, and which exercises work which muscle groups. I recently lost about 70lbs on keto and cycling, and needed to begin weight training to build a nice physique. The workouts are tough, and challenge me everyday I get into the gym. I’m already seeing results, and couldn’t be happier with my progress, and where I’m going. If I was to recommend anything to the developers, it’s incorporate leg day more often(I’m on the whole body training program). Otherwise, with the app, so far I’ve lost about 15lbs weight training with the app, and diet ofc. Still got more to go, but I know if I stay committed to the program I’m going to be ripped in no time. Summer body is loadingggg>>> 😎
Also, as of 2021, I’ve added a cardio component on top my my strength training from the app, sure I’ll see more rapid fat loss in the next weeks. Definitely get this app if you are looking to have your own trainer without the expensive cost of one.
Easy to use for busy people
I’ve seen just a few negative reviews especially on Instagram where it seems everyone is a certified fitness expert. I, for one, am completely satisfied with this app. I’m no Mr. Olympia bit I have some experience with fitness. I’m also a busy person so this app is very handy as it’s does most of my planning when it comes to workout plans. I use it to supplement my workout routines. Mornings are my cardio/functional fitness time and evenings are my weightlifting times and is when I use FitnessAI. I like having the plan already laid out for me so that I can use evenings for decompressing and clearing my head in the gym. If you’re a busy person and don’t have the patience or time to plan and make a workout tracker then try this app. No, you won’t instantly go to fitness model status but that crap isn’t real anyway. What is real is putting in a hard workout, having a plan, tracking your progress, and being consistent. Thus, FitnessAI.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jake Mor
- 148.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 FitnessAI Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Membership $3.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
- Annual Membership 3 $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.