Workout at home or at the gym with FitnessAI’s advanced training algorithm to guide you through the perfect set, rep and weight combination to reach your fitness goals.
● Get results with whatever equipment you have available to you. Whether your fitness goals are to build muscle, get toned or lose weight fast, FitnessAI is the simplest way to access a world class training regiment.
● Our easy to follow gym and home workouts are backed by data, not intuition. FitnessAI’s simple layout allows for easy exercise tracking for your full body workout.
● FitnessAI plans your gym sessions and optimizing for health, strength and fitness. It’s algorithm offers high rep modes to help you get toned, as well as advanced progressive overload optimizations to help you build mass while weight lifting. Get stronger, faster at home or the gym.
● Your personal trainer in your pocket offers the most effective gym / home exercises that target your back, biceps, chest, triceps, shoulder, legs, core workouts and weight lifting ab exercises. Specializing in both beginner weight lifting exercises and advance strength training techniques, FitnessAI is sure to help you at the gym.
● The best weight lifting app / best weightlifting gym routine designed by weightlifters, for weightlifters. Based on 5.9M workouts, our innovative algorithm is sure to out-perform any human personal trainer or fitness coach at the gym. Not to mention, it’s a fraction of the cost, and smarter! Finally a weight lifting app that does what a weight lifting app is meant to do!
● Optimized gym workouts make your weight lifting routine as efficient as possible at the gym. Our gym routine is top notch and sure to help you get stronger, and reach your fitness goals
● Set your mind on a workout or fitness goal and let Fitness AI do the rest. Smart exercise planner schedules weightlifting exercises on a better schedule than common 5x5 routines. Whether you’re lifting with free weights, barbells or machines, FitnessAI’s gym log and tracker is sure to exceed your weight lifting expectations.
● A personalized weight lifting plan to get you leaner, stronger or bigger, faster than any personal trainer or fitness coach you find at the gym. Build your workout based on your strength-training history. Log your exercises and FitnessAI’s algorithm will do the rest.
● Fitness AI builds you a personalized daily weight lifting and cardio plan that pushes you to your limits at the gym
● Fitness AI automatically optimizes weight lifting sets, reps and weights for each exercise every time you work out — pushing you the perfect amount to build muscle efficiently. Much better than a gym trainer!
● Our algorithm is based on 40k weight lifters and gym goers over a 3-year period — one of the largest weightlifting datasets in the world.
● Our personalized weightlifting routine is balanced and boosts major muscle groups. Toggle between weight lifting workouts each day at the gym.
● Weight lifting schedule incredibly easy to use ― focus on your fitness workout not your phone (or your gym trainer).
Sync your FitnessAI workouts with Apple Health (activate in FitnessAI Settings -> HealthKit).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Get stronger, faster with A.I. powered workouts! FitnessAI optimizes progressive overload, so you don't have to think about what sets, reps and weight you should do. It also switches up your routine with exercises you are statistically inclined to LOVE.
This update fixes a bug that causes your audio volume to lower when your rest time is up.
Other recent additions:
- Apple Health Fixes
- Gym Detection
- Saved routines / workouts
- Share your routine with friends (tap the link in top right of settings)
- Add friends, send kudos when they workout, nudges when they dont, and post sweaty selfies for fun!
- Quick Logging automatically asks you to log reps / weight when rest time is up
- Highly customizable rest timer
- Exercise statistics & percentiles for your age & weight class
- Workout Recaps
- Live chat with world renowned coaches during your workout
- Exclude exercises from being recommended
- Plate calculator – no more plate math!
- Over 9,000 free gym passes worldwide
- Leaderboards for every exercise
- Weekly goals
- Tons of equipment to choose from (down to specific dumbbells)!
- Bug Fixes
Ensure you have access to these new features by turning off Classic Mode in settings. We also addressed almost every single feature request since we launched. This update isn't one to miss! Happy lifting!
Have a request? Email us and we'll shout you out! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried sooooo many fitness apps, and after 4 years, I think I have found that one that will make a difference. To give some context, I am a 21 year old male that is 140 pounds and I am looking to gain weight by building muscle. After only a month of using this app I am already noticing a difference, and people around me are too. This is such an incredibly rewarding tool. With most apps I would not follow through for multiple reasons: - complicated workouts - no results - incredibly difficult programs for my body type/beginner ability - programs that are too easy - cardio focused - terrible UI. FitnessAI solves ALL of the above problems with an easy to understand, body type focused workout that is displayed on a world class UI. Will update this review as I make more progress. The biggest thing with this app is to stick to a routine and work out every week! I workout 6 times a week currently but this may not stay the same! Update: watch support added! Please add calendar view widget to see active/inactive workout days Thank you developers Jack Update 2: up to 152lb, but according to my Fitbit scale my body fat percentage is around the same meaning I have gained 10lb of muscle
Update 3: !Feature request! Apple Watch working without the need of a nearby iPhone please :)
Like a personal trainer but you don’t need to make conversation with anyone
This app is awesome! I wanted to start more strength training but didn’t want to pay for a personal trainer.. but I also wanted to make sure I was doing exercises with proper form. This app is awesome because it gives you detailed instructions of how to do each exercise, key things to focus on and look out for, and a visual example of the exercises you’re doing that goes while you are supposed to go so you can constantly watch. It builds a balanced workout for you and will increase weights appropriately for your fitness goals so that you are constantly getting stronger. And they have great an exercises that really get ya. I love not needing to think about and plan out my own workout- I just show up to the gym and do what the app tells me to and I have noticed great results after 4 weeks of using this (I started feeling results the first week after 4 workouts, and seeing results the second week after 8 workouts in total- I also had been working out before this app, just doing my own unbalanced workout, so it’s not like I wasn’t in any shape at all before this app!). I am in no way affiliated with this app but am just that enthusiastic about it. I can’t share it with enough people!
An excellent app!
This app has gotten me out of the Covid slump and gotten be back on track. I’ve seen great results in the 2 months (3 workouts a week) that I’ve been using it. Weight loss, muscle building, structure all improving. Now for the app. It’s excellent at keeping you organized. It helps you target areas each workout so you aren’t overlapping muscle groups. It lets you edit workouts based on equipment available and also provides alternatives. Hundreds of exercises to choose from. Set your weight and reps! Watch the model perform the move so you can see the mechanics of the body. Never feel like you dont know what you’re doing again. I always start with my 15min walk/ jog and review the days workout. I can move the exercises so that each muscle group gets a break between sets or exercises. It’s fantastic.
My only complaint is in the UI once your workout has started. Sometimes I run out of time at the gym before my exercises are all complete. So I’ll try to edit out the last one but I always seem to “discard” the entire workout I’ve done for the day instead of just that one exercise. This needs to be addressed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FitnessAI Inc.
- 89 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2022 FitnessAI Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Membership $3.99
- Annual Membership 3 $89.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
- Monthly Membership $9.99
- Annual Membership 11 $129.99
- Annual Pro Membership $74.99
- Monthly Membership 3 $14.99
- Monthly Pro Membership $12.49
- Unlock FitnessAI $189.99
- Annual Membership 5 $39.99