Keep your New Year's resolution of reading more books with Summarize!
We’ll help you set a goal, track your books and reading habits, and better remember what you read.
REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ, BACKED BY SCIENCE
Summarize helps you better track and remember the books you read by organizing all your books, notes, reading sessions and more all in one place.
By actively composing summaries and notes of your readings, you will strengthen your brain's associations and improve your ability to recall and synthesize that knowledge. With our quizzes and spaced repetition reminders, you'll never forget what you read again.
BUILD YOUR BOOKSHELF
• Quick Add - Build your bookshelf by searching through millions of books, scanning any book's barcode, or adding your own.
• Book Lists - Find your next great read with our NYT Bestseller lists and hand-curated collections.
• Everything Tracker - Easily manage reading status, star ratings, reading dates, and more for all your books.
• Reading Sessions* - Pick up a book, start a session, and we’ll track everything for you so you can focus on reading.
REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ
• Note Cards* - Use cards to jot down notes or vocab, write a summary, or prepare study questions. Scan text directly from books to add them to your cards or add your own rich text
• Knowledge Quizzes* - Spaced repetition quizzes on your note cards that will significantly increase your retention, guaranteed.
• Quiz And Daily Reading Reminders* - Never forget to read or test your knowledge with timely notifications.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO READ MORE
• Reading Stats - Visualize your reading habits over time with charts and reading stats.
• Reading Goals - Create a reading goal for the year to motivate yourself to read more or challenge your friends!
• Reading Streaks* - Stay motivated by keeping up your streak!
• Goodreads Import - Connect your Goodreads account and instantly import your entire library.
• Cloud Sync* - Sync between your iOS devices so your library is always up-to-date.
• Library Export* - Never fear that you'll lose your books or notes with CSV library exports.
• Dark Mode - Beautiful during the day, gorgeous and eye-saving during the night.
Gold Lifetime will charge your Apple ID account once for infinite Gold status. Gold Yearly will charge your Apple ID account for 12 months of Gold status after a 7-day free trial unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the trial. Gold Monthly will charge your Apple ID account for 1 month of Gold status on confirmation of purchase
- [NEW] Introducing an all new Study experience! Organize your cards into study decks, test your knowledge with spaced repetition quizzes, and grow your streak by hitting your daily review goal.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Better plan which book to read next with estimated reading times even before you begin reading.
- [MORE] Tons of bug fixes and various improvements, including a pesky iCloud sync bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App so much!!
Not only can you track the books you have read and are set on reading in the future, BUT, you can now have reading sessions where you can track the time you read (through the app you don’t have to watch a clock and record it) and how many pages!! This is AMAZING for me. You can also of course rate the books and record notes about them as before. The new update has thoroughly wowed me! My favorite new feature is probably the data you get through the reading sessions!
The App I’ve been waiting for
This is exactly what I needed. A simple and elegant way to track my wish list reading, and progress through books. I love how the interface looks just like the Apple products, sometimes I forget I’m not in an iPhone book app made by Apple developers. The feeling of checking off a book as finished is great! Building up a virtual library of knowledge:) thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Rachel, I'm glad you're enjoying the app! Hearing feedback like this from users is exactly what keeps me motivated 🙌
Great Way to Summarize Key Takeaways
I have long looked for a good way to summarize my learning when I read nonfiction books. Up until I discovered this app, I went about it in a haphazard, unorganized manner. This app helps me keep track of the books I read, and fully organize the information I want to retain and refer back to in the future.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Gerrese
- 45 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Alexander Gerrese
- In-App Purchases
- Summarize Gold (Monthly) $2.99
- Summarize Gold (Yearly) $19.99
- Summarize Gold (Lifetime) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.