You can’t be with your dog 24/7, but what if you could get a more detailed picture of your pet’s health and wellbeing?
The Sure Petcare-Animo app is used with the Animo Activity & Behaviour Monitor. Animo learns and interprets the unique activity and behaviour patterns of your dog and the Sure Petcare-Animo app can help you to spot subtle changes in your dog’s behaviour and activity over time, which may be the first signs of a health or behavioural problem. Noticing these changes early enables you to give your dog the care they need at the right time.
The Sure Petcare-Animo app helps you to monitor the following aspects of your dog’s health and wellbeing:
• Behaviour: The Sure Petcare-Animo app highlights significant increases in barking, scratching and shaking. More frequent instances of these behaviours could indicate problems such as fleas, skin allergies, ear infections or environmental factors causing stress.
• Activity: Set and monitor daily activity and calorie burn goals for your dog and receive a notification when your favourite goal is met. View activity reports by day, week, month and year.
• Sleep Quality: View your dog’s nightly sleep quality report, compare sleep quality over time and receive a notification if your dog’s sleep quality decreases. A poor night’s sleep can be an indication of stress, discomfort or illness. Customise your dog’s nightly sleep hours (5 hours minimum) for more accurate sleep quality monitoring.
• Rest: See how much rest your dog gets during the day.
• App access: Give access to friends, family and pet sitters so that they can sync Animo while you’re not around.
Animo will sync with the Sure Petcare-Animo app whenever the app is open in the background on your mobile device and your dog’s Animo is within Bluetooth range of your mobile device.
For more information about the Animo Activity & Behaviour Monitor visit www.surepetcare.com/animo.
minor bug updates and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely accurate, keeps me and my pet connected and in better health!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback!
App not working.
I just received my dog monitor and the app won’t let me log in :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.