Taskade is the simplest way to create team outlines, checklists, and workflows. Whether you are managing team projects, or planning future milestones — getting work done with Taskade is simple, fast, and fun!
Collaborate with team members on the same page and edit projects together in real time. Chat, organize, and work together instantly. Use Taskade to supercharge your team productivity.
Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!). Automatic syncing means your data are always up to date on every device. Taskade gives your team superpowers!
• Create beautiful task lists, notes, and outlines
• Share and collaborate with others instantly
• Invite and add team members to workspaces
• Chat and work together in real time on the same page
• Video conference with your team on the same project
• Create unlimited nested outlines
• Easy one-tap editing projects
• Tag projects to organize and prioritize
• Assign projects to multiple team members
• Real-time syncing across your phone, tablet and computer
• Collaborative editing and task management
• Beautiful and minimal interface
• Elegantly simple, free to use
- ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS?
Focus on one thing at a time. When you have a bunch of to-dos and ideas swimming around in your head it gets hard to focus. Use Taskade to declutter and document your thoughts so you can focus fully on every task and project.
Make team communication open and efficient. Rather than rely on scheduled meetings (which, let’s face it, can be a huge time-suck) encourage team members to communicate problems and questions as soon as they arise. With Taskade teams can chat live and collaborate in real time, so things get sorted out in a snap.
- CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM?
Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply invite your team members to join a Workspace. You can work together in real-time to manage projects and assign tasks. Get work done faster, smarter.
- WHAT IS A WORKSPACE?
A workspace is a collection of projects. Workspaces help to keep your task lists and notes organized. Make workspaces collaborative by inviting team members. Team members can edit all projects inside and collaborate in real-time. Team members will also receive push notifications for any updates inside.
• Unlimited Workspaces and teams.
• Unlimited team members and sharing.
• Unlimited image attachments and uploads.
• Make Templates to automate workflows
• Sync task lists in real-time between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Find creative ways to use Taskade by selecting a template or creating your own. Design your own productivity systems and workflows using Taskade.
• Weekly planner and task list
• Agile remote team video meeting agenda
• Team standup and scrum checklist
• Daily bullet journal and team diary
• Brainstorming and meeting notes
• Project roadmaps and outliner
• Remote work collaboration
• Video conferencing page
- GET IN TOUCH
Visit us at https://taskade.com
Terms of Service: http://taskade.com/terms
● New: User Interface & Design — Improved workspace, filtering, keyboard, and more.
● New: Project Activity — Completed tasks will now show up inside each project chat.
● New: Real-time Typing Indicator — You can now collaborate with your team on the same project in real-time! When multiple people are editing a project, you will see their profile avatars and where they are typing.
● New: Recurring Tasks — You can now set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly to automate your workflow.
● New: Multi-Select Tasks — You can now select and drag multiple tasks to format or move them around.
● New: Offline Mode — Re-open projects even when you have no internet signals available.
● New: Share Widget — Bookmark links and save to Taskade.
● New: @Link Projects — Link to other projects in your workspace.
● New: @Mention People — Collaborate with teammates using @mention.
● New: #Tag Tasks — Organize your tasks using #hashtags in each project.
● New: Tap @ or # to Filter — Tap on @mentions and #hashtags to search and filter a project.
● New: Reorder Tasks — Drag-n-drop is finally here! Drag to reorder tasks and notes in projects.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Taskade, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.taskade.com/contact
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like it; also would like to have this feature
So I downloaded IOS, Mac and chrome extension version, and I realized you can’t make simple daily todo list on laptops which really annoys me(If there’s this option pls tell me:D)
i do not like the fact that you always have to click into a project in the workspace to add tasks. Maybe it was intended to do that but sometimes it could be inconvenient.
I do however suggests putting an option in the setting that you can add tasks right away when going into the workspace. Beside from that, truly an amazing app and I switched from TickTick to this because of the calendar feature and how you get it immediacy pop up in a new window after adding the extension and beautiful changing backgrounds. Still deciding on whether to use todoist or this bc of the daily task feature. BUT REALLY AMAZING AND LOVE IT💗
a beautiful app, could be even better
I have problems with swiping back from a list. It seems that it’s too easy to swipe back to the Workspace from a list - it should be much more difficult! I have accidentally swiped back many times in the middle of typing; sometimes I can’t even get through a sentence. If you swipe left from anywhere in the list - even if your finger was on the far right side of the page - it takes you back. Whenever I’m trying to select a bit of text...it takes me back. I’m really annoyed with this seeing as the app concept itself is gold, I just really want it to be usable.
The app design is nice, and minimal which I like - however, I feel like there should be some font customization...I’m not a huge fan of the font that’s in here now. Not even per-list customization, just a general font for the whole app that you could choose. But this isn’t a real problem for me, just a feature I’d love to see.
Another small customization feature I’d love are little things you can find in other apps - more highlight colors (gray is the one I really want to see), a gray option for Workspaces (huge fan of the color, haha), maybe swipe actions. The option to add your own custom bullets would be really great, or even to color the bullets instead of highlighting text. Highlighted text in this app looks rather unappealing to me. All this said, the app design is quite good, although I much prefer the more streamlined and spacious Mac version.
So helpful, would also like...
As a person who loves to make lists but rarely gets what’s on the list done, this app really helps me do both. All my lists can (finally!) be in one place. It’s fun for me to check things off and watch them be crossed off the list, but still see what I’ve accomplished. It’s so well organized and I can’t wait to use it even more. It’s quick and easy to use so I don’t spend 45 minutes procrastinating by making a list (a bad habit of mine) and actually am getting things done.
The only thing I am unsatisfied with is I wish there was a calendar on this app. It would unable me to make lists for specific dates ahead of time to plan ahead. As a student that would be so helpful for homework and due dates. This app would then become the best planner/organizer I’ve ever seen, app or paper (and I’m kinda obsessed with making lists, so that’s saying a lot)! Another feature I would appreciate is different designs for the lists, for example different emojis to choose from, different bullet-points, etc. but that’s just a personal thing I would like. I’m so glad this app was recommended to me!
- Taskcade Inc.
- 117.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Taskcade Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.