Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, but here are the shortcomings:
- still can't drag tasks across boards, even though you can do this if you log into the web version on your iPad.
- no weekly or daily (time) view of tasks in calendar.
- can't print or share calendar, timeline or task list
- can't change a checklist item into a task.
- no subtasks with due dates!!!
- tasks with checklist items complete even when checklist items are incomplete. No setting to change/ control this.
- almost impossible to move timelines on the gantt/timeline... 1 successful move out of ~15 attempts.. This makes it difficult to use timeline to adjust your workload, very unproductive as have to go to each individual task to adjust timelines, versus quick all task select, swipe & adjust.
- cannot select which projects to add to calendar.. again, you have to go into each individual project separately.
Huge HUGE potential- potentially the perfect hybrid of Trello & Asana, but these issues really reduce its effectiveness and your productivity.
Great potential but..
Great potential but so many bugs ... notifications never work properly - often times have notifications that show up as badge icons despite no new work/messages. Notifications are also severely delayed - often times pop up hours later ....
Not as good as desktop
Needs landscape mode and timeline mode. Otherwise the best PM software I've found in years. I'll just use the desktop version and avoid the app. Junk.
Update June 2017: App update says supports landscape mode. Not true. STILL NO LANDSCAPE MODE. Honestly, I don't use the app at all because of this.
- MyTaskWorld Inc.
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Taskworld Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.