"Like you were using your Jedi powers to do it."
— Forbes Magazine
Finally, a way to organize your teamwork, your projects, your customers, your documents, and everything else, the way you want. Trusted by thousands of teams around the world, Zenkit is a powerful online collaboration tool that helps teams reach their goals.
SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE.
Everything is connected. So is your data. Tasks, clients, features, bugs, invoices, documents and all other business data: They should no longer be buried in different tools or spreadsheets. With Zenkit, you can now connect everything and use the synergies between them!
ZENKIT IS A MULTI-TOOL PLATFORM
- Kanban board
- To do list
- Project management
- Database system
- Hierarchy View / Subtasks (coming soon)
- Gantt chart (coming soon)
TRACK ANYTHING YOU WANT
- Use custom fields to track the data that matter most.
- Quickly add or update tasks on the go.
- Add due dates, members, labels, checklists, and more.
- Attach files, images, or videos from your device.
- Search for any item, task, or idea across your account.
COLLABORATE ON THE GO
- Manage your team from your iOS device.
- Share documents with your team, clients, and employees.
- Keep up to date with team activities.
- Get notifications about the projects you care about.
- Review and reply to @mentions and comments from the road.
- Track your work on iOS, even offline.
THE DATABASE IN YOUR POCKET
- Connect related collections to create a custom database.
- Use these connections to gain powerful insight into your projects.
- Become a productivity powerhouse!
- More than 1000 integrations
- Improved onboarding
- New kanban board
Ratings and Reviews
Sync is slow
Just started using this for a home improvement project. I created a checklist for one of my tasks. I could clearly see the 0/2 indicator for the checklist under the task, but the pop out detail screen to the right did not show them. When I then clicked on “Add checklist” to see if that would reveal my items, it erased the original items on the checklist. Please make sure your basic features work before dedicating real estate in the pop outs to Plus features like Custom Fields. I should not have to think about “did the desktop app save my entries”.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for letting us know, and my apologies for our delayed response to this. Your issue was reported to our dev team and it should be resolved. If you come accross issues like this in the future, please feel free to reach out to our team via the in-app chat (web) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help and respond asap there.
By far the best app I've used for project management
I've tried several apps to project manage jobs for a design studio, and many of them felt short. Then came Zenkit. It's like Trello, Wunderlist, Google Calendar, and many other services, on steroids. The fact that it enables you to customize every single form, every label, is perfect.
It's versatile, highly scalable, and can be molded into a powerful tool for many uses. We've used it to collaborate with clients, and it acts as a database for easily tracking clients by project, phone number, name, and email. I've had great success with the app, and I'm sure you will too if you're looking for a second brain to get many jobs on track. Give it a shot!
Great productivity tool
I’ve been using Zenkit for about 6 months now. I love it. It’s a simple and flexible tool. We use Zenkit in our organization to move projects and events along much more effectively. I also use it with some of my clients and they love that anytime there is a question or an update we can use our phones to post the question and leave comments on the go. We receive notifications if someone posted an update on a task. With help of the smartphone app my teams are able to communicate more efficiently and get things done much faster.
- Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.